Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Time

I'm not sure I entirely understand time. I sometimes think it passes differently for different people. I don't always get it. Either way, I'm not exactly sure if a week has passed or if it's only been one day. Can any of you help?

Whether you can or not, I intend to go see the local doctor about it. Ever heard of the bat known as Doctor Brady? I sure have. I have written a blog about him before from my Railroad Towers days. But I recently got in touch with him over the phone. The real doctor is not at all like he is in the original blog. He is not really into sexual transformations as much as he is into simply fucking his patients. This was better covered in my book b.t. than in the original blog.


Doctor Brady is a pervert. If you were wondering about that, I know it is true. He is very open and honest about that fact. So if you are sick or injured and need a doctor, just keep in mind that he will sexually molest and/or rape you before you get to leave with a cure. There's no backing out of this. Just showing up means it will happen. But he has always been very clear about his intentions in this, so if this upsets you, you have only yourself to blame for showing up for treatment.

But then... you may not have a choice. Doctor Brady is the only source of medical assistance in all of Scritch City. There is no hospital here. Of course, some of the more elite animals in the city hire personal doctors to avoid this situation. This leaves the middle and poorer classes within Scritch City with no other option but to see Doctor Brady.

I know he sounds horrible, and maybe in some ways he is. But the Doctor Brady I know is actually a surprisingly nice guy. If you ever talked to him on the phone first, he is extremely polite and has an amazing bedside manner about whatever problem you have. He mentions the molestation and rape almost as if it's hardly worth worrying about. I must say, I found the bat extremely friendly and charming.

As I was explaining earlier, I called to ask him about my inconsistent perception of time. He told me that he had heard of some very specific head traumas that can affect a person's ability to perceive or understand the flow of time. He told me about some research he once did while getting his masters in medical alchemy.


As he explained, there is a part of the brain called the hippocampus which is often believed to have much to do with our perception of time. People who have had this part of the brain damaged would often forget the length of time between things or sometimes get things a bit out of order. Doctor Brady has agreed to run some tests on me next week to see if there is anything he can find. I figured it might be a good time for an interview. I'll get that out as soon as I can.

Back to the matter I brought up last week (was it last week?), concerning the son of the Fairy Ermine Calix and his soon to be revealed father. I was going to oust this person into the public eye, but he has since agreed to provide a statement. I'm only going to post it here for you to read. I'll comment on its contents later.

As promised, the following response is from none other than the father of Calix, son of the Fairy Ermine:

I am proud to be Calix's father, and as much as I would have liked to keep my personal life out of
this blog as much as possible, this is no longer a viable option.

Right now I am working with the Church of Starry Wisdom to learn their rituals and doctrine.

At the end of my training, I will be one of the emissaries of The Fairy Ermine.

I hope to provide counseling and aid to my fellows and those interested once I have completed the training.

I will post more once there has been finalization of plans.

-Quentin Sharpe



And now for something I have been dying to do for a while. I have a brand new novel! It is called The Nom Nom Chronicles and features a very strong vore theme. I am already selling copies before even getting this chance to promote it. I know I have fans out there, and I am very thankful for all of you! Below is some information for how to get the book, as well as an unfortunately glitchy rendering of the cover. Can't ever get the images to show right on this blog. Sorry about that. Visit the link if you want to see the unglitched rendering.

15.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. The cover shows TRADITIONAL vore. It doesn't even hint at the various other forms of this abomination. Then again, this is a book about one-way trips. Who lives to tell? THE END has a grimmer meaning in this one... in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you go in, you cease to be special. I think the finality of vore is what appeals to me. I tend to focus more on submissive fantasies personally.

      Delete
  2. Shame there is only Doctor Brady to go to for medical help, then again I guess in Scritch City it's ok as long as he is polite about it haha. Calix turns out to be Quentin's son, fascinating... Congratulations on the new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the congrats. Just sold one a moment ago. Yes, Quentin seems to be moving up in the world. I'll keep tabs on him!

      Delete