Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Mystery Journal of Aloe, Vol. 3

I am so sorry about all these extra posts. I'm going a bit crazy myself as they keep appearing on my desk. I could have sworn I saw it actually happen this time. They always appear in the exact same spot. Are these things real? Is there really a person named Aloe? Am I just losing my mind? If I am losing my mind, that means I am writing these myself without knowing it. And if that's true... dear god... all the typos.

Here is the next entry to appear on my desk:

XX/XX/201X

Ok! Big news! I got a hold of Enzo and I want to believe I can trust him. It sounded like him on the other end of the phone. Thank goodness he's safe. He said there was a mixup about Calix being an object and not a being... I believe him. Also, he gave me a name. Elliot. Quentin says he knows this individual. Quentin didn't seem too worried about him at any rate. He sounds more like a red herring than the actual mastermind by the way Quentin was describing him. I guess we'll deal with that in due time. Which is good because I'm not too happy with this guy either. 

I ended up telling Quentin more about my past. I mean... He's promised me so much I guess it's a fair trade. I told him about Enzo and my former family. Well... not the full story about my family but... I told him enough. He seemed satisified. Before we got a name from Enzo he asked if someone from my former family could have been responsible for this wild goose chase(no offence to geese), but where I come from there is honor amongst thieves. They don't try to get their past members caught by law enforcement or killed. If they did I wouldn't be here... If they did it would be a mercy... 

[There are a number of dark splotches on the paper here. It's hard to tell what it is due to the paper being a black and white copy. Very sorry. Neither I nor my scanner can figure out what it says.]

Ok... focused again. I read more of this Buddy Tippet's blog. Imagine my surprise when the very post I stopped at was about The Fairy Ermine. This author purchased a picture of her for $400! That's crazy! I mean... maybe not too crazy... I would do almost anything to get another experience with her myself... 

Good god Aloe let's actually get focused this time... He talked about a ferret named Ferros next. A mad scientist. He said he was able to split himself in two and... You know what? I'm not even going there. I hope I never run into this guy.

The next blog of substance containing info about this city described another encounter with this “Miss Silky”. I vaguley remember a past post about her abusing the author and now Buddy is talking about voids and doors and... can I really take anything in this blog seriously? I'm about to find a different source. 

There it is. The very next post dropped the name Scritch City. I need to read... oh damn. He's waking up. 

So, real quick. I met the members of the church. There were too many to remember and after my encounter with Calix... my head just gets fuzzy conserning anyone other than him. I... Ok we had sex... but I can't shake the feeling that he did something unnatural to me. Is this just a god and goddess thing? I felt strange after meeting The Fairy Ermine, but this is different. I didn't feel... used after meeting The Fairy Ermine. And I enjoyed it. I remember being so willing. I begged him to claim me and he wasted no time in flooding me with his seed. It's kinda scary but... I want it to happen again...

---

That's all. So I feel the need to add some commentary to this one. Whoever this Aloe is, she is reading my blog. But she is reading them in order and hasn't gotten to these posts yet. But she probably will soon! Aloe?! Can you hear me?! If you are aware of these blogs, I can be contacted at BuddyTippet@gmail.com. Please contact me! I'm getting your journal entries!

Or maybe she can talk to me over the journal. No, that would be strange. I'm not gonna think of that anymore. My head already hurts too much.

She also mentions Elliot. I don't think she's aware of the interview I had with him. That is interesting though. Why would he do that? I'm so confused. Why am I even getting these pages? Should I be posting them? Who the fuck is sending them to me?! Seriously, Aloe, contact me! I'm losing my mind here! I can't eat! I can't sleep! I just need to figure out why this is happening!

6 comments:

  1. Aloe seems to have trouble staying focused, then again Scritch City is full of distractions. Hearing about past posts through Aloe gives me a strange nostalgia. Aloe seems entranced by the very one she is sent after, how entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is driving me insane. If I wasn't already dealing with other problems. This is clearly magical.

      Delete
    2. He did something to my head... I still get a chill up my spine when I thing about him.
      It's not a bad chill though...

      Delete
  2. So, Aloe is a girl. That makes this more interesting. Her "former" family makes me wonder if she bounces between hippie commune households or... she killed them. It could also be a crime family she once worked for. I'm as confused as she is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was an interesting revelation. Not sure about the commune thing. Not getting that at all.

      Delete