Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A Fond Welcome to the Dragon Clan!

It is my pleasure [if not a bit belated] to welcome the great Dragon Clan to Scritch City. We've all been looking forward to their arrival ever since Miss Silky of the Railroad Club announced it some time ago. I am particularly excited because I will be able to have a hopefully in depth interview with Prince Ara himself.

For those of you are not familiar with dragon lore, they come from an eastern country known only as the Predatory Union. Life is much different there, but not completely unfamiliar to the kinkier types of Scritch City. The dragons are slave takers and well known for it. This is going to be a major part of my line of questioning, no doubt.


For those of you who are worried that the dragons pose you any harm while here, Miss Silky assured me that they promise to respect the laws handed down by the elites of Scritch City. Non-citizens, however, may not be afforded the same protection. Just keep that in mind. There are going to be talks and arrangements held here. The dragons are looking for new beauties, both male and female, to take home with them.

As I understand it, Prince Ara, his beautiful wife Princess Fuscia, and his many attendants will be staying at the fabulous Salmon Bluff Resort in the northeast of SC, several miles down from Warp World. The resort shall be closed down to anyone but the clan. However some may be allowed in by way of invitation of Prince Ara himself.

I am hoping to get an interview in mid-week [although I am unsure if I will be available to post it until later.] I fear that the trouble I am having with the appearing journal pages might get in the way of that. They cause more trouble that I'd like to admit. But this dragon business needs my attention before it passes me by. I'll try and do both.


I think the biggest problem with the whole Aloe thing is that it feels like I am sitting on a powder keg that could explode at any moment. I am oddly getting more comfortable with it though. Miss Silky talked to me about it for about five minutes recently. She explained that, whatever happens, I'll be able to handle the outcome. If Silky says so, then I believe it. I have to admit that every time I talk to Miss Silky, I always feel better.

So I ask you all to keep in touch and look for the upcoming interview with Prince Ara... and perhaps the princess as well. If anyone has any specific questions you think I should consider asking him, get them to me quickly, else it will be too late. The time draws near!!!!!

Do I sound too excited?

Anyways, I want you all to remember that I wrote a fictional work based on the Predatory Union called The Law of Dragons in my published book b.t. There was also another dragon story in there, but we won't talk about that one. Here is some information on my book:

11.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. An excellent story, by the way. Grim erotica at its finest and most poignant. As for the Dragon Clan: I wonder if they're on a shopping spree for more slaves. The elites of SC know this but see it as a boon for the economy. If the Church of Starry Wisdom sells Aloe, it may prove a lucrative tithe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably are. Admittedly I can be a bit of a subby bitch. It sounds tempting, but I have too many obligations to volunteer.

      Delete
  2. Exciting to see new faces in Scritch City. They seem to be on the prowl to find new play things, they are honorable though and will adhere to the rules... at least for the citizens.

    ReplyDelete