Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Something on the Horizon

As I get closer to the finishing of my new book, I have been getting a lot of phone calls from contacts. I think something is coming to Scritch City soon. I suspect it has something to do with the Church of Starry Wisdom. They've recently been given a savior by the name of Calix. I met him, by the way. He's half fox and half stoat. And here's the kicker: He can't wear clothes.

I know how weird that sounds, but it is hilariously true. While I was spending time with the Fairy Ermine followers, we all played a game of "Dress Calix if You Can." Nobody won. And it is a bit difficult to describe what actually is happening when the clothing simply falls off of him. There are aspects of it that seem to defy basic physics. Head holes. Arm holes. I mean... HOW? But still, we saw shirt after shirt fall right down off of him. Nothing was ever torn. Entirely wearable by any one of us.


Naturally, pants would not stay on him for even a second. We all struggled to pull the belt as tightly as we could, but nothing worked. It is funny to imagine how much time we spent down there at his crotch... and how many times his cock just sprung up near all our faces.

I guess the most hilarious aspect of Calix is how he seems so surprised whenever the clothing falls off. "Oh my..." he said at least five times. Probably more. We all laughed. I suppose it is for the best, however. He is far more interesting naked.

Calix is extremely handsome for a mixed breed. He's really the only mix I've actually seen in Scritch City. I'm not even sure mix-breeds are all that plausible. But supposedly Calix is the product of a mortal and an immortal. And yes, I know you may be wondering who the mortal is. I did find that out. I am extending an invitation for the person involved to make a public statement for this blog next week, or else I'll have no choice but to oust him myself. It's getting a bit too public already, and it's just gonna come out sooner or later with or without my help. Either way, I want to be fair.

The Church of Starry Wisdom is not the only news I've been dealing with/hearing about over the last week. Anyone who has been hanging about the Railroad Club lately has probably heard about the imminent arrival of the Dragon Clan. I already know something about these pretty scalies. I even wrote a couple stories about them--one of them I won't mention because I don't want them to kill me.

I actually like dragons a lot. I featured a lot of dragons in my most recent (still unpublished as of 4-29-19) book. I'm hoping I can get an interview with Prince Ara. I heard he loved interviews, and I am sure Miss Silky will pull some strings for me.


Dragon males are some of the most manly beasts on this planet. They exude near flawless masculinity. I really love them and adore the idea of spending some time alone with them. Maybe with my body guards nearby. Just to be safe.

Lastly, I want to thank Shawn O'Toole for stepping up to the plate in the last blog. He defended his position well enough. Nothing I did not expect, but I never shy away from debate. The truth of it all comes down to how very comfortable I am in this city. I'm not too sure where I came from. I often feel like I evolved as an individual from the sludge of the primordial soup into the person I am now within the span of only a year or so. The very first Buddy Tippet blogs are so base and strange. I barely even remember writing them. Was I even human back then? Am I still human now?

Whatever I am, I encourage you to check out my books! In this blog, I shall showcase my most recent publish: Vox Deus. It's a grand epic journey into a vast and dark country filled with sex, drugs, and pleasure. Here is some info:

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. That "sludge" was actually the semen of a gay skunk. Yeah, dragons are manly. Some of them wear jackets that say "IF YOU CAN READ THIS, BUDDY GOT OFF." Was the nasty pun one of yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That shirt would not bother me in the least! At least, it would mean I got one hell of an interview!

      Delete
  2. I can't help but laugh at Calix, "Oh My..." haha. Interesting mix breed though. Dragons coming into the mix could get interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it was hilarious to me too. I never could tell if he was doing it on purpose or if he was really that aloof.

      Delete