Thursday, May 23, 2019

The mystery Journal of Aloe, Vol. 4

I haven't seen a new document on my desk for a few days. (I mean... I think it's been a few days. I'm still having trouble with my perception of time disorder.) Anyways, I did eventually get a new page from Aloe. I'll make some comments afterwards. Once again: Typo warning.

XX/XX/201X

Oh my gosh... where do I start... at the beginning? Oh geez...

I've only been up for an hour and already so much has happened. First things first, Calix vanished. I was sleeping on top of him and I woke up with him... well... simply gone. Before I could even look for him I found myself face to face with a very curious bunny. He umm... well he told puns. He was adorable, but I turned him away in the end since the puns... I just can't do that, no offence to him.

Oh and as soon as one deviant went away another of course had to take his place. My encounter with Pepe le Pew (I'm going to call him this because I can't remember his actual name. He's a Pepe cosplayer) went less than great. In hindsight I feel horrible writing down this story, but he tried to rape me. He almost succeded too. I was able to get away just long enough to dial Quentin's number and cry out for help, but I think I was too convincing. I've never heard anyone or anything so... primal. The skunk and I acutally ended up holding eachother in fright! Long story short Pepe is just as new as I am and he assumed that I was a full member of the church. I guess rape play is thing that's accepted here and you don't have to ask about it before pinning someone down? Something to keep in mind... I still need to apologize to him at some point.

Anyway, after that fiasco Quentin and I went to the bathroom and I finally got to take a shower. A messy shower. A hot, steamy... and... Yeah... more sex. It was awesome. I found out more intimate things about the big green guy and I have a very strong feeling that he's more than just a priest in training. There are some big things that don't know about this town. Back to Buddy Tippit's blog I suppose.

Oh yeah, Herbie... he's the bunny. He's adorable. I let myself get more relaxed around him this time, especially since he wasn't trying to force himself on me or do something to my head. It was nothing big... just some simple mutural masturbation... It was fun... I'm still laying with him now. I could use a little nap actually. Just one hour awake and I feel exhausted after all that's happened already. I'm going to read more of this blog now.

.

Oh wow. It looks like Quentin was mentioned on here. I mean... I don't usually see any green foxes about. That's a pretty telling sign. I wish this blog had more about him, but it's just a declined interview.

The next blog had another mention of a "green fox" but it was just that. Buddy said he got a name but didn't share it. Note to Aloe, reading from your phone and writing at the same time is tough.

A cell!? Quentin was in prison? I hate it when my instincts are right... No... no, no, no. Now I'm just making assumptions. I'm the thief here, I know I'm in no position to judge. And prison sex with the fox officer and Buddy. Why did I expect anything of substance? New note, save the piano wire for this guy.

This next one... Is that Quentin? I don't think so... that's way to out of character... Says someone who's just known him a single night.

I can't stay up a single second more. I hope I can get a quick nap or something. I feel like I ran a marathon already today...

[The following is a note I found on the back of the second page.]

Don't you love getting interrupted just when you're about to go to sleep? I shouldn't call a text from Enzo an interruption, but now I'm feeling crummy again.

I know I need to get this on paper. If I write it down it'll be on paper instead of inside my head.

.

.

.

Enzo visited Red's grave. He even brought flowers from the two of us. I know it's only been a month... but I miss you so much Red. I'm so sorry...

---

So here is my concern. I do feel wrong posting these. I have a feeling that it is going to lead to a bad problem soon. Either Quentin, Aloe, or both are going to discover that I have been posting them. But let me explain my reasoning on this. These pages are appearing to me for a reason. I post news happening throughout Scritch City.

I have to post these, for better or worse. I have to get these stories out. And when they are finally discovered, I will be ready to deal with the consequences. Come find me, Aloe. We are connected somehow.


6 comments:

  1. Aloe can't bother when she's busy sleeping with everyone and everything in the Church of Starry Wisdom. If interspecies breeding produces offspring, she's going to have a zoo for a litter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For reference, interspecies offspring is viable. Hybrids are generally not produced. It ticks either to one species or the other in the same way gender does. Calix is the exception. He is a true hybrid, likely due to the magic of the Fairy Ermine.

      Delete
  2. That was a rough encounter with "Pepe" glad it was resolved well. Aloe seems to be in conflict with their intuition, that may be detrimental for an investigator and prove dangerous in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must be new. I did not get to meet him. Sounds hilarious though!

      Delete