Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My Eternal Search

Hello! I'm living in Scritch City now. And with my life comes a very notable agenda. I am in search for something called Context. I thought of it in a dream. I actually have no idea what it is, but I am sure it will show up eventually. That is neither here nor there, however. The point of this blog is so that you, the humble reader, understands the singular situation that I find myself in.

Scritch City is an amazing place filled with both humans and animals. It is rife with corruption and chaos but still somehow balanced by surprisingly strong forces. I feel safer here than at the last place somehow. But I still strive to be as careful as I can. Nevertheless... I cannot divulge the exact location within Scritch City where I currently live. I have been advised to keep it all a secret in case dangerous foes choose to shut me down at the source. I am a busy writer after all and must promote my books from my little hidey-hole.


My main contact within Scritch City has been a very interesting feline woman by the name of Miss Silky. She seemed very willing to assist me to where I currently reside. I was able to ask her about the meaning of the city's name. The term "Scritch" refers to a rather strange practice of lightly running a set of claws or nails over a small section of someone's body. It's an action intended to show affection in something of an animalistic sense. This city seems to be heavily about contact. Being the hedonist that I am, I intend to explore it in the deepest ways possible.

A lot of interesting things happening as of recent. A strange green fox has turned up nearby with a rather bizarre story to him. I'm hoping for an interview if he will give me one, but he has, so far, seemed a bit shy. I'm not even sure that he has even noticed me. Perhaps he'll see this blog and take note of it. I'll keep trying.


There is also an officer of the police force, a Miss Dakota. A friendly sort of vixen who I chatted with briefly after my arrival. I'll get to her as soon as I can.

There is also the matter of a certain creature who calls himself a "crux." One of the more fascinating individuals that I have ever met within the whole of my career. He has agreed to meet with me, and I'll get to that post as soon as I can.

But then there is that ever growing spark I have for the mysterious Context. What is it? What does it do? Why is it called Context? Only time will tell. I'll find it someday, to be sure. But for now, I would like to announce that I have a new book out on the press. It is called b.t. Here are some details:

11.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

Lastly, here is an image of the cover of b.t.:

11 comments:

  1. Interesting that CONTEXT is the mysterious goal of Buddy Tippet. Context is what gives a character meaning, whether the character is fictional or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not sure what it actually is but we'll see! Your description of it is fascinating.

      Delete
  2. Oh, the meaning behind the name SCRITCH gave it CONTEXT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new book! Context is fascinating goal, it may bring you clarity in an otherwise confused state.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this entry ultimately refer to/lead to the context particle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted.

      Blog absorption completed through 4/27/2023. All pending questions regarding this information have been resolved.

      Warning: typos, grammatical errors, and plot holes and minor inconsistencies were detected in published works.

      Correction and revision has been formally requested outside of avatar ambit.

      As a courtesy to you as an avatar, you are now being provided an opportunity to lodge agreement or protest to this procedure. Please advise.

      Delete
    2. Oh no protest. I am aware of them. I am currently attempting to rectify that.

      Delete
    3. Acknowledged.

      Procedure commencing.

      Further communication will be held in abeyance pending necessity or direct contact.

      Delete