Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Baphomet's Monologue

Buddy Tippet: You had a change of heart [on the interview format] while I was on my way over here.

Baphomet: Yes, I guess you could say that. Your blogs lately have been interesting. Is it true that those journal pages simply appeared on your desk?

BT: Yes. I'm pretty sure it's really happening.

Baph: You look tired.

BT: I am. Nothing has been resolved about that yet. I barely remembered that I had set this interview up. I just manged to throw on a pair of pants and a shirt and drive over here. It's an interesting place. Doesn't smell very good though.

Baph: It's the orgies. Orgies are rife with BO. You can get used to it though. I rather enjoy it myself.


BT: I believe you. Anyways... you told me that you wanted the format changed into more of a monologue.

Baph: Yes.

BT: I will agree to this as long as you give me a proper interview at a later date.

Baph: I agree to it. I want to talk to Quentin before we do that... or at the very least allow him to decline.

BT: Alright. The floor is yours.

Baph: Quentin, are you reading this? I know you are curious about me. I know you are paranoid and worried that I am coming to get you. You wonder if I am the same Baphomet from Railroad Towers. That is a fair worry for you to have. I have been considering it carefully and am much intrigued.

Although I am not completely aware of the truth, I am capable of making an educated guess. And that guess is that I am, indeed, the same Baphomet you knew. I simply don't have his exact memories. If this makes you worry about me, that is very understandable.

Some of us living in Scritch City are lightly aware of a multiverse. There are other realities based on the same Creator. He manipulates each dimension based on a whim that really none of us will ever understand. But though each world is different, they are really the same. And I am ultimately the same Baphomet that you knew. And you know what that means: I'm dangerous.

I find the fact that I am dangerous to be particularly droll. All I've ever done is assist others to bring about their inner lusts and emotions to the surface. I enjoy my time in the Tailhole Club. I yearn to have you join this very club and become one of the dominant forces within it. I want you to be who and what you are... for me.

As I said, I don't really have the memories of the one molesting you within Railroad Towers, but I do understand him on a very personal level. And I think I understand you. I like you. I like you a lot. I still want you to come to my club and sit with me. Talk with me. We don't even have to touch one another. We can just cross our legs and be all fancy about it. But at the end of the day, that choice will be yours. And if you choose not to come, I will know what it means. And so will you.

Lastly, this ghastly thing happening to Buddy: It is important. Remember that. That's all I have to say.


BT: I didn't know the whole thing would have to do with Quentin.

Baph: Quentin is in the spotlight right now. He's being exposed. All the truth is coming out. He's being called to be who he truly is. It may take more time, but it is going to happen. Every action he takes from this moment on is of vast importance.

BT: Sounds like a lot of pressure. He seemed more of the cautious type to me. Are you sure he has the willpower to make those sorts of decisions?

Baph: Sure, he does. That's all for now, Buddy.

BT: That's fine. I'll be back later. Gotta go home to see if more pages showed up anyways.

Baph: Good idea.

-----

While you're here, why not check out my new book The Nom Nom Chronicles. It's a book about people getting eated. They get eated a lot. Here's some info:

15.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Baphomet explained the paradox of the multiverse perfectly. He understands the strangeness, though not entirely. Interesting that he considers himself a grim blessing to his victims. It is "okay" for him to do evil to them when they agree it, one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that a lot of this is just flat confusing to me. I know that some people here exist in RT, but how can he just be the same and not be able to squire off that path knowing that it's true. I'm just confused. Then again, I've hardly had any sleep.

      Delete
  2. Baphomet prides himself on bringing out who his subjects "truly are", it seems that means letting go and falling to an animal-like state. He has his sights set on Quentin and what comes from this is ultimately up to Quentin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seems pretty wise to me. I was fairly convinced he knew what he was going on. I trust him.

      Delete