Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Mystery Journal of Aloe, Vol. 2

Shortly after posting the first page of Aloe's journal, a second page appeared. I quickly processed it and extracted the text (once again, with typos) for your viewing pleasure. I don't know exactly why this is happening, but if Dr. Brady is right about me being the city's journalist, then I need to post these as I find them. If anyone knows anything about this Aloe person, please contact me.

Here is the second page:

XX/XX/201X

Good god... I have so much to write down. I just... wow. Let's start from the beginning of this roller coaster ride. 

Getting to Scritch City was simple, but once there I suddenly had a cop on my tail. How? Seriously how? I can't help but assume this is a set up now. I... I don't want to believe Enzo did this to me. He wouldn't... He... 

Ok, so. So... This cheetah cop scared me out of my skin. Surely the section of the town with a church doesn't need this intense of a cop. That blog told me I would be getting hit on by the local police force not a girl that took her job way too seriously! I'm having a hard time believing this is just a coincidence. 

Oh and I met the horny cop, a horny cop after giving the cheetah the slip. I had to hide in a trash can to avoid her. Not the first time and probably not the last. She didn't even attempt to find me, she just promised sweet nothings and pillow talk. It's good to know some of the cops are corrupt. 

After the second cop left I got to the church and entered through a second story window. I found a room full of junk and my memory gets hazy around the second room. All I remember is the most beautiful stoat I've ever seen in my life. No, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life! Just writing this down is making me... 

Focus Aloe... Anyway, after her I mistook a fox named Quentin for her. It turns out that the police tipped off the church that there may be a break in on the second floor. I forgot to close the window. How stupid!? It seems making rookie mistakes is in my blood, but hey this time I didn't get anyone ki...

Great. Stop it Aloe. 

Anyway, Quentin. He's a big handsome green fox that found me in the church. I was still kinda loopy when he found me, but he knew about my experience. He called the perfect stoat "The Fairy Ermine". He even corrected me... very swiftly when I just referred to her as Ermine without the full title. 

In my afterglow from meeting The Fairy Ermine I kinda blabbed about my job, but he wasn't mad about it. I admitted to breaking in and told him my goal of stealing the Calix which oh by the way turns out is not a thing, but Quentin's son. I thanked who or whatever was looking over me when Quentin believed me when I said that I had no idea. Side note: Strangle Enzo with my little paws. I'll use a piano wire if I have to.

Also, not only was Quentin not angry with me breaking into the church with the intent to steal Calix, but he explained that he had met The Fairy Ermine twice! He also said that he had the essence of her in him, I guess that's why I mistook him for her when I first saw the fox. Oh yeah and Quentin was naked. Like completely naked. 

After our meeting he picked me up and took me downstairs after promising not to turn me into the police. I could only assume at this point that he was a member of the church, but I had the feeling there was another reason for not turning me in other than my adorable little face. There were three people downstairs waiting. A male bunny, a female wolf(I think she was a wolf?), and I can't remember the last, but she was umm... "packing". Quentin told them not to tell the police anything and I felt... safe. 

It's been... a few months since I felt safe. Like... actually safe. 

We got in the shower and had sex. I guess that since I had an experience with The Fairy Ermine I'm desirable now. That came off wrong. I don't think Quentin was just indulging me because I had met The Fairy Ermine. Maybe that's actually why I felt so inclined to give in to him... because he understood what I had gone through and he was promising me saftey. Maybe it's because he was naked already and his big sheath was so... inviting~

Good god Aloe get a hold of yourself...

That's it for now I think. I need to do more research on this city. 

4 comments:

  1. It seems Aloe was tricked into coming to the church. He was "hired" as if "mail ordered." Quentin seems to be enslaved the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That didn't take long for Aloe to become entranced by The Fairy Ermine. Aloe has a choice to make it seems and it could very well be a setup from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems so. Too many questions for me to properly absorb.

      Delete