Monday, March 16, 2020

The Naughty Bat

I've been continuing my observation of Club Lex. Not everyone there seems to be as friendly as they look. There was a bat, for instance, that likes to hypnotize people as one of the perks of the club. This is something I am into. I like the idea of giving up my free will to become the extension of another. Who doesn't really? Life is hard. Life is especially hard when you exist between realities in a dark and lonely limbo that feels somewhere between the walls of heaven and hell.

But I digress...

This bat isn't entirely genuine. He is considering taking advantage of someone who put their trust in him. He wants to own his mind, body, and perhaps his soul. To some degree his victim agreed to this by wanting to be hypnotized at all. But the deal was never for this to be permanent. At least, that's what I imagine. The club has a policy against unsolicited abuse. But then I cannot help but envy the poor victim to some degree.

Through no fault of his own, he may soon find himself ripped out of his life and placed in another. He won't care. The part of him that normally would care will be removed. He'll simply become a happy thrall within a fantasy he invented with the intention that it would be temporary... but now it will be permanent.


I once fantasized about going to sleep and waking up a cat. Suddenly I didn't have to bother with anything, and nobody cared if I did or didn't. Imagine waking up suddenly a slave. You still have duties to perform, but you don't really have to worry too much. You no longer work for money. You act only to please a single person. You thrive for his affections. You yearn to gain that smile.

I can't help but find this misuse of power attractive. But I fear that this hypnotic bat--ah yes, so his name is Alucard--I fear that if his boss finds out, he could be in a lot of trouble. The spirit of Club Lex is a thoughtful and empathetic one. They have rules. They have, perhaps, a duty to their customers. But if you ask me, I'd rather Alucard get away with it. Call me vicarious. I just find it sexy.

If you are interested in many kinks and fetishes as I am, you might try ordering my book Vox Deus. It is exactly 100 chapters of some of the most mind twisting sexual encounters that you can imagine. And I have heard through good report that it reads exceptionally well while on various recreational drugs. Here is some information if you are interested:

 17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Who is this strange mysterious person? I have not heard from you. Perhaps a strange entity who has taken notice?

      Delete
  2. I know a possum who often asked, "Why does he/she still do it when they've already made so much money?" It was as if the money granted a wish to be lazy. To lose self control is to be controlled, and THAT is the appeal of being a slave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that feeling every time I go to sleep. I imagine a whole life asleep.

      Delete
  3. Alucard is indeed a naughty bat, I can see why you are attracted to his power. The fantasy of being a cat however I don't like the appeal, but to each his own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I rethought it a bit. It is a bit silly. I think I'd prefer to be a slave instead... as long as there is also kinky sex and perhaps some puppy play involved. Also big...fat...buttplugs. Ngnn.

      Delete