Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Quentin Lives!

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and by his faithful servant, Nestor.]

The topic line does not lie. I was recently contacted by Quentin by means of a text to my phone. It was a very pleasant turn of events and one that, as happy as it made me, left me with more questions than answers. Nevertheless, I am sure the truth will come out. After all, Quentin is planning on visiting the prince soon, and I, likely more than anyone, am looking forward to it.

I've also been tipped off by an anonymous source that some really interesting news is about to come out about our green fox. You can be sure that, as I enjoy adding a bit of excitement to my life, I shall be publishing that information as soon as I can. But for now, I am left standing on the brink of a mystery that shall, for the time, remain unsolved.


I can't help but wonder about this most interesting fellow who seems to have a way of transcending death. He walks the line between the worlds. He faces great forces whose power reaches even beyond our very limited perceptions of reality. How romantic! How very notable of a sub-predator.

I'm sure Quentin is having a time of it dealing with all this reputation and fanfare he is getting. I do hope he brings this along with him during his visit. I would so hate to be disappointed. Can you imagine how I would feel if, after all the things I have learned about this fellow, he turns out to be a disappointment? Oh, dear, no. But such thoughts are, perhaps, silly. I'm sure he will exhibit the very countenance of his fame.

More to come on this very interesting topic. Just remember, Quentin... We're waiting for you. We are licking our chops in anticipation. Do not disappoint.


Oh, yes. You'll be happy to hear Buddy is presently in recovery. He'll still be out for a while. I am more than happy to continue operating his blog for him. He's had it hard for a time, and he has yet a bit more hardships to face, but the worst of it is over.

For now, I point you in the direction of The Nom Nom Chronicles. It is apparently a very dragon-heavy piece of literature. Makes it all worth it, I suppose. Cheers. ~Nestor

15.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Quentin may live... but at the talons of the Dragons, that may prove a bad thing. There are worse things than death, and the sexual appetites of the predators are most of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are mistaken. We do not have him yet. That is, however, yet to be seen. ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear Quentin lives... sounds like he has quite the reputation to live up to. This meeting with the prince should prove most fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot speak for the prince, but I am, at least, very excited for it. ~Nestor

      Delete