Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Did Quentin Die?

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and by his faithful servant, Nestor.]

The reports are a bit fuzzy on this one. I received a very cryptic email from someone I haven't talked to in literally ages. I'm serious. I thought this person fell off the planet itself some eighty years ago. (I'm going to leave my age to your imagination.)

Anyways, the report was that Quentin bit the dust. Dead. Gone. Heart stopped and everything. Deader than that rabbit I pulled apart with my teeth a day before I left for Scritch City. The most convincing thing about this message was that it had photographic evidence; although, some of it was a bit vague. Hard to explain. So vague, in fact, that I shan't be posting them to this blog. This odd service has a way of making the vague all the more jarring and obscure.


So I may just have photographic evidence that Quentin is quite dead right now. And believe me... it pains me to my core. I wondered if I should tell Prince Ara or not. In the end, I felt that I had to. Quentin was a part of his agenda after all. Still, I must point out that, despite the evidence given to me, we still don't consider his death verified.

Naturally my mind wanders to Baphomet and The Tailhole Club. I tried to give the goat a ring. Well... somebody answered. Nobody said anything. All I got was a lot of weird static. For a moment, I thought I heard breathing or something... but I could be wrong about that. I've been wrong before. Why give up the habit now?

But I do want to say something to Quentin directly, if he can read this at all. If you are somehow able to pull yourself out of the jaws of certain death, I would like you to make a direct visit to the Salmon Bluff Resort. I would like a piece of whatever it is you have. Allow me to drink of it.

Still, I think time will tell what the fate of Quentin Sharpe really is. I've got more calls to make. I've also been working on a painting to commemorate this macabre situation. I call it, "Quentin and the Abyss." Enjoy.

"Quentin and the Abyss"
A lot of black and grays surrounding Quentin (green) there in the middle. A touch of red at the bottom to symbolize his potential, and dare I say, ultimate fate. I am rather pleased with this one. Even with the website's annoying propensity to fuck up imagery, I think it still gets its theme across. I am fond of color blending in my paintings as a mode for expressing situational awareness and emotion. Prince Ara in particular appreciates my works which is why I am his royal artist.

Drexil is still torturing Buddy. The good news is we only needed to resuscitate him once so far. For now, I shall complete my duty to promote one of his books. I want to do a full review of The Law of Dragons soon, so I will pass by b.t. for now and promote Vox Deus. Cheers. ~Nestor

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. The "death" of Quentin, even when explained, is still too ambiguous to be conclusive. The dragons are a cruel lot. They torture and kill with such uncaring ease, I can't help but conclude they are indeed evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I probably shouldn't have been drinking when I read this. Got a bit of wine on Buddy's keyboard. Dear mew, as if evil even counts as a relevant word anymore. Take a look at my art. Good and evil are merely the color of of the universe. We can use it all to paint it the way we wish. I doubt you have any moral high-ground over the dragons because you call us evil, human. ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. What could have become of Quentin, Baphomet? Maybe... Fascinating painting (nice use of color), from what I know of Quentin he would see even the abyss as something to be dominated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would one dominate an abyss? I should pose this question to him if ever I see him. ~Nestor

      Delete