Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Scritch City: A Dragon's Perspective

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and by his faithful servant, Nestor.]

I had personally been looking forward to visiting Scritch City for a long time. I never really pushed the idea of coming here, but I am sure I talked pleasantly about a visit often with the prince. Citystates in general always fascinated me. I like the idea of a mass of liberal ideas packed into a tight spot.

It was my privilege to be the first to speak with Miss Silky of the eastern district. No, I wasn't the one to make the plans. Drexil insisted on it. He takes his guarding duties a bit too seriously. But I must say that I liked her. She isn't the brute that Buddy Tippet makes her out to be sometimes. If anything she is quite warm and caring for a sub predator.


Miss Silky was very interested in my artwork, and so I shared some of my best with her. She offered to buy one from me... and... we are still working that deal out. I always have difficulty parting with my own works. There are some political snags to it as well. I'm sure it will work out soon enough.

Although I still feel that the city would benefit more from dragon rule, we are not here to conquer. The Predatory Union wants to be friends with Scritch City. Miss Silky was certainly a good first impression.

I extended a greeting to the city's alternate leader, that being Baphomet. It was a strange phone call... to say the least. I have little to no respect for him. He is a prey after all. But there was something about him that had me a little on edge. Baphomet seemed extremely distracted as if he was dealing with... Well I'm not sure how to explain this properly. I don't think I will bother. Someone like him should be left to his own devices anyhow.

The police force in Scritch City is quite good at keeping this city peaceful. It's what they allow that puts a smile on my face. Things can happen in this city that give me a thrill. I sometimes wonder how there can be such law and order yet... debauchery. Such control over so much libertine lifestyles. It's rather beautiful.

Ah, and we are very interested in Quentin and his... church. I hear he will be visiting us soon at the Salmon Bluff resort. He claims to have a slave of his own. That was all news to me. We had done extensive research on him and found nothing of him owning a slave, but I'm quite pleased that he does.

He intends to show up in a number of days. A bit too much of a wait for my liking, but I suppose we have plenty to do during our wait. I am considering sending one of our dragons down to his church to check it out. I've been given the authority to do so if I want. I may even go myself... with Quentin's permission of course.


I think I'm rambling. I am a bit tired. I'm forcing myself to write this after a rather long marathon of very... very intense sex. Just thought I'd get it over with and lay down for a while.

Oh, and as to the odd post from before, I still have no idea where it came from. I can't seem to delete it either. Maybe if I knew more about how this website worked... Alas, it is what it is. This isn't my site anyways. It's that nasty human's. At least, a dragon is making it a bit more beautiful for the while.

Ah, yes. I owe Buddy a promotion. Vox Deus this time. I haven't read it. Don't really want to. But if you like exceedingly lengthy, dirty books, maybe you might try it. ~Nestor

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. It seems a power that gives the dragons pause is "keeping the peace" between Scritch City and the Predatory Union. I don't see the dragons keeping their talons off otherwise. They are even inclined to pay for what they want while visiting, as if it is not simply theirs to take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you aren't wrong. There is a particular atmosphere to this place. It's thick and oppressive. He know better. Besides... this is not our home. ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. I can see why you would want to keep your distance from Baphomet, Miss Silky on the other hand seems to have a lot more class and a good eye for art it would seem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true. She is a lovely woman as far as I can tell. ~Nestor

      Delete