Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Joy I Have

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and by his faithful servant, Nestor.]

It is a very special joy that I have when working, sometimes tirelessly, for the great Prince Ara. I am known as Nestor. I am the royal artist of the Predatory Union an a personal entertainer of His Royal Highness.

I am a also a lifelong friend of the prince. We were children together within the capitol of Raptoria. We played fascinating games of wit and had, perhaps, a few physical struggles. The prince would always win these. He is stronger than I, but we were only having fun.

I now create at his pleasure. If you happen to find yourself in our presence, look for the handsome greenscale lurking about. That would be me. I am very pleased to be here in Scritch City. I am even more pleased with being allowed to take over this blog for a time.

Prior to this moment, I have had absolutely no experience with blogs. I've decided to do a bit of artistic experimentation with it. I shall talk about things that please me, and perhaps a few things that displease. Let me first begin with something anecdotal.


Just recently, I was visited by a prey animal, a goat in verity, by the name of Daxter. He was five something, had some interesting piercings, and I am fairly certain he owns a nose ring. [He was not wearing it, but I could see the signs.] I mean to humiliate this fellow a little on this blog, but I think that it shall be for his own good.

Daxter showed up at one of the dragon suites at the Salmon Bluff Resort. He came bearing a gift. I suppose he wanted to make a good impression upon His Majesty. Naturally there was no chance he was ever going to meet with Prince Ara. This fellow looked like some sort of street punk. I wouldn't really want to put my penis in him as a slave, and to eat him, I'd make sure his hide was well sterilized beforehand. Possibly just a cheap microwave snack when it comes down to it.

But I was nice enough to him. I accepted his gift. It was a nice gift too. A very expensive gold bracelets by the looks of it. Fashionable. He said it was for Princess Fuscia. I've already asked her if I could keep it, and she said that I could. She didn't want anything from a nasty goat anyways, and who could blame her.

Daxter was being cautiously submissive during his interview with me. I tried my best to get him to break down and submit entirely, but he was too much of a coward to take that final step. Laughable. If he lived within the Predatory Union, he would not have had a choice.

Daxter is a very good example of why Scritch City ultimately fails as a city state. Silly, little idiots like him run about thinking they are much higher than they really are. In my own mind, I already own his hide. He knows it too. He may deny it, but he knows I am right. And much of that knowing came from how our little interview ended.

I merely suggested that Daxter pay the bodyguard of Prince Ara a bit of worship on his way out. That would be Drexil. Drexil is a large black dragon who had an extreme hatred for anything not dragon. He likes to hurt and humiliate little pissants like Daxter... but I never told the goat this. Daxter, being the prey that he was, could not help but kneel at Drexil's feet and give him worship. And to my delight, Drexil pissed heartily on his face and into his mouth and then kicked him to the curb.

Oh! How hilarious it was! But I think that, a small part, perhaps the most important part, of the little prey liked the treatment. He may want more. He may come back and dive further into who and what he truly is. I'll accept him. I like him.

Daxter, if you are reading this, I'd love another visit. You can even bring me more gifts. I'll take them. I'll take everything. And if you let me, I'll make you a very special slave for the rest of your life. I dare you. And if you don't accept my dare, you'll only be fooling yourself. You know who you truly are. You know what you really want.

And so ends my anecdote. Perhaps next week... a poem. I'll think about it.

I call it "Near Submittal." I did my best to clear out all of the fuzz this website puts on all of its images. The painting represents my feelings of this lovely incident. The various different colors reflect those involved. White is of course His Highness' color. Green is yours truly.  The somewhat obscured dark gray represents Drexil. The yellow is his piss. The purple represents the righteous torture of Buddy Tippet. And the red is poor Daxter. I used goat's blood in his honor.

Unfortunately, I am obligated to promote the books of Buddy Tippet while he is being tenderized by Drexil. I've only read b.t. personally. I doubt anything else if really any good. Here is some information about b.t.:

11.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition



4 comments:

  1. Nestor found Draxel disgusting yet the goat was full of so much vim, vigor and sexual personality, Nestor now finds him sexy. This kind of thing does happen. Ugly can be beautiful... if it is somehow sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather like the way you speak to me in the third person as if I am some sort of character in a story. I cannot tell what you are. I can see you are a regular of Buddy's. Good comment, at least. He should show you better respect. ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. Nestor was well amused and inspired by Daxter, especially how Drexil treated him. Inspiration is always a welcome friend to an artist! I wonder how Buddy is doing at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What lovely friends Buddy has. Wait... Aren't you one of his illustrators? An artist?! Perhaps we can exchange contacts. If you are ever in Scritch City within the next week, stop by the Salmon Bluff resort. You will be treated well, I assure you. ~Nestor

      Delete