Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Two New Friends

I was recently approached outside of the Railroad Club by two odd fellows. They claimed to be good friends of Quentin and wanted to be friends with me. After a brief exchange of details, we soon hit it off and ended up spending a night together. We played video games for a few hours before a short time in bed just talking for a while... as well as a few other things.

Elliot is a dragon and he has a very small raccoon companion named Coonus. The tall seems to lead the small, but willingly. Coonus seems to be a masochist who lets his master mistreat him quite sharply with very little aftercare, if any at all. During our video game playing, if Coonus would beat Elliot in a fighting game, I would see a beating so terrible that I was pretty sure I had just witnessed a murder. And maybe I did! But Coonus has a strange ability to regenerate back to normal after being hurt.

Another interesting thing about Coonus is that he is extremely wired and wild in the way he acts. He is jumpy and screams a lot when he gets the mood. I suppose it would take someone like Elliot to keep him under control. I just never expected to see such violence and anger coming from the master. I asked Elliot about that. This was his response:

"He likes it. He may not have liked it when I started beating him, but the point is that he likes it now. Coonus is just an idiot that knows his place in the world. And that place is to be my own personal lackey."

I then asked Elliot about his relationship with Quentin. I told him that I still held the green fox's security in mind and that I could not post certain things. His response:

"Quentin is a good guy... if you understand him like I do. I hang out with him a lot. Sometimes we share a girl. Me and Quent love girls. We love fucking them together. Fucked a bunny pretty hard just the other day. Would have stayed longer but he ended up having car trouble. I paid for it because I'm such a nice guy.

"The only thing about Quentin is that... Well... He is a sort of acquired personality. You got to know him up close and personal if you really want to understand his motives. I know he doesn't know it himself, but there's a sort of crazy to him. You can't always trust what he says at face value. You have to interpret it. As far as I know, I'm the only guy who can do that. If he says anything to anyone else, you might as well just consider it to be a lie."



I was not sure how to take this. I thought Quentin seemed pretty genuine. Elliot's response:

"I don't blame you. I mean... In many ways, Quentin is a sociopath. He even believes the things he is saying. But the truth is that he is two people, and only I know the truth about what is real and what isn't. Without being able to interpret him, he's actually a pretty dangerous guy. In fact, I am surprised you haven't gotten into some trouble talking to him. Have you considered buying more locks for your door? I know a guy.

"I'll be honest. I like Quentin. I want to be a part of his life. But it's always gonna be a struggle when you consider how mad he really is. In my opinion, you should never trust him outright. Let me deal with Quentin. We'll all be safer that way. I know him. I'm his friend. I'll take better care of him than anyone in Scritch City."

I was a bit lost for words. I simply asked him if there was anything else he wanted me to know. His reply:

"His mom is smokin' hot. I'm pretty sure he has got a thing going on with her. Maybe I'll join him someday."



I then asked Coonus if there was any official statement he wanted to make for this blog. The raccoon grabbed my recorder and said the following:

"I'm gonna fuck your mom in her ass and make her lick my coon dick clean afterwards, you fucking green dickweed."

A moment after he recorded this extremely inappropriate statement, Elliot ripped the recorder out of his hands and began to smash his face into the floor. I asked if I should delete what he said, but the dragon told me I could post it if I wanted. And so I did. I extend an invitation to Quentin as I feel he has a right to respond.

I want to also promote my new book Vox Deus which has been selling recently. This is a very large book but filled to the brim with WAY more kinks and fetishes than I could list on the cover. Here is some information for you:

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Coonus is the perfect masochist in that he can suffer the pain over and over again without being crippled or killed. Eliot is always calm but as crazy as Coonus. Guys fucking moms would be perverted anywhere but Scritch City. In Scritch City, the only perversion is abstinence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entirely not unheard of, I assure you. Having sex with family is actually very hot to me.

      Delete
  2. Eliot seems to have a fascinating relationship with Quentin, he claims what he says requires understanding and interpretation; this could prove useful. Coonus has an appropriate ability to regenerate, he certainly is a glutton for punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have no idea how he does that. Wait... Why is this familiar?

      Delete