Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A Case for Hedonism

I had a private meeting with Baphomet. It was short. Nothing was recorded. Everything was off the record. I do plan on doing something more official later on. He was very accommodating to me at The Tailhole Club. Nothing was imposed, and I say this with the understanding that being imposed upon is a very common thing there. Walking anywhere near that building is like signing a contract that you are open to being subdued. Consent no longer required.

If any of you have seen me meandering about Scritch City, you have seen that I am shadowed by a frenzy of shark women. At least one of them is armed with an assault rifle. Occasionally they've had to act. Most of the time, just having them around is enough to keep most dangers at bay. But I digress. My point is that I tend to go about Scritch City unmolested.

I've said this before, but I want to make it a tad bit clearer about the nature of this city. Scritch City is a city-state which is socially hedonistic politically. In many ways, we are anarchists, but there is still order. The order comes from the two factions centered around two clubs: The Tailhole Club in the west and the Railroad Club in the east. The east is policed by the Scritch City PD and the west is protected by an extremely dangerous group of hyenas on motorcycles called The Sinful Devils. (I use the word "protected" loosely.)


Officially I am a ward of Miss Silky of the Railroad Club. I was put into power by her for no other reason than... she likes me. She does that a lot. If you think on it, that is what hedonism is founded on: doing what you like. Likewise I explore the things I like and indulge.

I had a phone conversation with someone from the neighboring village of Turning Creek. All humans there, by the way. (I think.) Someone there had been scrutinizing my blog and telling me about sin and some sort of day of destruction that I was running full tilt towards. And no matter how much I am told these things, I can't help but come up with two conclusions which completely throws those presumptions into the trash:

1. Hedonism is entirely about obtaining one's happiness.
2. I am actually happy.

I won't name this person on this blog, but I was under the impression that this fellow was not happy in the slightest. It was all fake anyways. Forced smiles. They informed me that everyone from Turning Creek was like that. I have no doubt that, if true, they are all a bunch of pointless people who will live and die with absolutely nothing to show for themselves but limp dicks.

Hedonism is not sin. It is the constant and never-ending pursuit of one's own pleasure. And the best part of it is that there are no rules in how one is allowed to do it. This is something Baphomet spoke so eloquently about. (And believe me, he does not have the voice for it. It is more in his words.)

In our brief conversation, he asked me to consider the "self" and what that word really meant. He told me that there is only one "self," which confused me at first. Are we not many people? Many selves? Baphomet explained that our perspective as "self" is that we are the only thing that matters in the universe. We cannot see out of the eyes of another, therefore the other "selves" may or may not exist. As people, we are what we are, and there is no reason to bother trying to empathize with others outside of the abstract.

The end conclusion is that you are literally the only person in the universe. Everyone else is a construct dedicated to your potential pleasure somehow. This gives you a right to have sex with who you want for no other reason than... you were horny or... it was fun or... because it's Tuesday! We all do it. Officer Dakota did it. The only reason I keep bodyguards around is because some fetishes are a bit too brutal for me.


Granted the context of this singular perspective presented to me by Baphomet is likely not true on its very basic grounds, but I would ask anyone why the fuck is it so wrong to just pretend? I respect others for their beliefs. If we want to believe we are the center of the universe, then so be it. I won't judge anyone on any grounds.

As living, sentient beings, we all just want to have fun in our own way. Hedonism, as a political society, allows for this, and it is absolutely wonderful when there is a ruling class set up to allow it to process so perfectly. I feel so free here! Even the frightening aspects of this city are exciting to me. Scritch City is the absolute best place to live, and I dare any of you to convince me otherwise in the comment section. I'm talking to you, @Shawn O'Toole especially, who seems woefully ignorant and even sometimes goddamn stupid in how he tries to mirror my lifestyles back at me in a manufactured negative light.

We all have a freedom here that is far superior to any other class of government in the world. Everything works. People may die, but we have plenty more on the way. And who really cares about them anyways? How do we even know they existed to begin with? I'm living for the future--not the past. I live for my own pleasure. Fuck everything else!

Interested in a world built around hedonism? Why not try out my new book Vox Deus? Here is some information below. Lots of fap material in there too. Check it out:

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. If you stick your hand in a snake hole, you may or may not suffer dire consequences. Likewise, if you stick your dick in ass hole, you may or may not suffer dire consequences. Mouths and vaginas may not be any safer. One may gamble and hope for the best. The more you play, the less of a chance you have. You do eventually run out of chances. The orgasm is forgotten when the uninspiring terror of the realization IT'S TOO LATE burns all things foul to dust and ashes. Oh, and "living" as dust and ashes is not play time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people make it and other's don't. Risk is a part of life and death is coming whether we like it or not. I say live like like its your last and come what may.

      Anyways, thanks for trying.

      Delete
  2. Hedonism fits right into Scritch City, there is an order kept by the opposing elites but at the end of the day it's all about looking out for #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The city is better with these elites. Most people are too stupid to lead. Let's give the world to the clever.

      Delete