Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Eddie's Been Sending Me Messages

I guess I haven't felt so great this week. The whole crux thing is still bothering me. I think the worst part of it is... I kind of miss him. I know... It doesn't make sense. But there is a soft side to Eddie that I just can't get out of my mind. I might even invite him to stay with me for a while.

I compiled some of his texts for you to look at. I just want you to see what I am dealing with:

Do you think I enjoyed the things I did to you? I was broken inside! I can't help what my body does. It never listens to the mind. The mind is all love and flowers and pancakes. SO MANY PANCAKES! But the body just wants to hurt and destroy. I'm trying so hard to keep it under control but... Come on... Just don't ignore me like this.

I loved the name you gave me. Eddie... Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! It's so cute. I always wanted a name other than the other thing. Who cares what it was. I wanna be Eddie now. I wanna be your Eddie. I love you.

Do you think I would still be sexy if I was dead? Like... what if I was not like gored too much or anything. Like if just enough blood came out and I was laying there naked and with my eyes open. Would you still wanna fuck me? You once said that you loved my eyes. What if my eyes were just looking at nothing... because I was dead? What do you think? Should I kill myself?



Please ignore the last bunch of messages about killing myself. I was just trying to rationalize a reason to use the new razor blades I got. I thought I was buying chewing gum. The boxes look exactly the same. I fucking wasted my money!\

If I DID kill myself, would you be sad and miss me? If not, can I have like 3 bucks for this pack of razor blades?

Sorry, I gave up and killed myself. I have no idea how I am even writing this. (Because I am dead. Dead people can't write things.)

False alarm. Not actually dead. Tried to slit wrists with chewing gum. Apparently it was gum all along. Derp.

Gawd! I miss you! I never loved anyone like you before. I promise that, if you come back, I will only hurt you a little. I'll find the softest brick in my brick collection and bash you in the face with it.

Tried to soften brick in dryer with softener sheets. Dryer broke. Plz help. Cannot afford a new one.

Good news! I dropped the dryer off at the repair agency! There was nobody there though. I left it there. Don't worry. Brick much softer now. Only mild to severe head trauma. Gawd I hate you.

I love you again! I put the brick in a pillow!

I just want butt sex today. Please come back over. Bring your dryer. I can't remember where I dropped off my broken one. I'll play you with butt sex. Thanks.



I'm crying so hard right now. Are you ever going to talk to me again? You know I can't help being crazy, right? I'm a crux. It's just a racial trait. All the bad things that I talk about doing is my stupid and confused way of saying I love you! Please don't leave me here. It's scary here. I'm all alone with MYSELF! HE FUCKED UP MY DRYER AND DROVE OFF WITH IT! FUCK!

Please call me soon. Imma blow my brains out. Bye.

Bang. Kidding. Please call.

Fapped too hard. Dick fell off. Please call.

*****

So that was the last one I got. I'm a bit heartbroken. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should call back. Maybe I'll do it soon. There's just something about the way he talks to me that... pulls on my heartstrings.

Anyways, here is some information about my new book, Vox Deus. Check out the details below!

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.


6 comments:

  1. I was sickened by the razor blade part and had to skim through it, so as to not vomit. "Eddie" is violently insane... and that is the VERY thing Buddy Tippet LOVES about him! "Eddie" would commit suicide... if he could do it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a cuteness to him. Still not pleased with how you talked to me last time.

      Delete
  2. Oh, the "blades" were gum! I was as silly as "Eddie."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you should talk to him, it would seem he is quite enamored with you. When you gave him a name it seemed to create a connection that might not be broken easily. Proceed with caution though he seems to be on the edge, of what I'm not quite sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do tend to seek adventure in very dangerous places within this city. Thanks for the advice though. I know you mean it.

      Delete