Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Deep Throat at Warp World!

If I don't write this right now, I'll get stuck doing something else. I've been thinking about vore (vorarephilia) for weeks now. This is of course a fetish having to do with the act of eating someone... or being eaten by someone. There has been a bit of talk concerning vore lately, and I am pretty sure this was all sparked by the new ride at Warp World which is Scritch City's very own theme park.

The new and rather bold ride called Deep Throat (haha) was anything but a sexual joke. It is actually a rather startling and surprisingly realistic water slide journey into... the depths of a dragon's belly. It's scary how much work the engineers of the park put into this thing.

If you've been living in Scritch City within the last few months, you've probably seen the TV adverts. It all looked kind of fake, but the presentation was pretty amazing. We thought that it would still be fun. Warp World usually has some pretty cool rides... if not a bit short. (Seriously? An hour wait for a three minute ride?)


What we actually discovered was a very startling and frightening ride that makes you feel like you are being swallowed whole. There was a point in the ride where I actually thought the whole thing had been a trick... and I had actually been swallowed by... something. A lot of the fear comes from when you get to the belly and everything... just... stops. You can stand up (a bit) and slide around trying to find a way out. Well, a way out doesn't happen for nearly five minutes which feels more like ten. I've heard a lot of people say that.

Only after all that time goes by does the secondary chute open up and you come falling down into a pool covered in slime. My first time reaction was much like everyone else's. We were all just shocked at the realism. The way everything sounded and felt. The heartbeat sound was particularly disheartening. Apparently the designer, a dragon named Gershwin, went into the project hands on. And I gotta wonder where his own fascinations lie.

This ride sort of brought about a very strange cult following. Fans of vore flock to this ride to experience it's unique trip into the insides of a huge dragon. The lines are unbearable lately, causing waits of up to three and a half hours! Warp World has even obliged people's requests to experience the ride in the nude. Not surprising actually, if you consider how Scritch City functions. We are all hedonists after all.

So having experienced this ride, I ended up getting very inspired. I've been writing a book about vore and sharing the chapters over the phone with The Railroad Club's Miss Silky. She has been enjoying most of the stories therein. She can be critical about some things.


I have done vore stuff in earlier books, but I think Deep Throat really set off a spark. I love the idea of being slurped up by something large. It tweaks my submissive side really hard. The idea that you may be nothing but food. It's hypnotic.

I am hoping to have an interview with Gershwin soon. I am super interested in hearing about his own inspirations and also if he has more planned rides in the future. Of course, I'm never sure what each week will bring. Will be meeting with the Church of Starry Wisdom soon. Possibly getting back together with my crux boyfriend. Also an invite to sit with Baphomet himself. I'm so incredibly busy. I kind of wish I could split myself up.

Anyways, I highly recommend you visit Warp World soon if you are in the Scritch City area. Just follow the signs. They are everywhere. Try to get there early (around 7AM) so that you won't have a long wait for Deep Throat. They have been keeping a separate line in the front of the park for those who are going to B-line it to that ride in particular.

Also if you are a fan of vore, check out my first published book ever, Pack Rats of The Inside. Lots of nasty, slurpy stuff inside that one. There is some information below. Keep reading this blog on updates for my upcoming vore book!

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting ride... but not one I would try. An amusement park must be the most dangerous thing imaginable in a world such as Scritch City. Then again, bad is "good" to its citizens and tourists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Bad" is a society construct and, in the end, had very little to do with what something truly is. it is all a matter of perspective.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wild ride, the wait times could be worth it (maybe they sell fast passes). I can relate to this in my own experience going to a theme park, I totally felt like I was in an alternate reality to the point where I felt like I was part of this new world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling myself I won't do it again, but there's always a draw for me to go back. I guess a lot of others are feeling the same. After all, Warp World isn't as expensive to get into. $69 last time I checked. Pretty sure they are gonna stick with that price too.

      Delete