Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Nasty Gabe

Oh, hello there. Seems this fellow had a blog of his own. Will have to excuse him. He is a bit indisposed at the moment. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gabe Malverson III. I am porcine in breed. For those who are a little behind in their Latin. That is a pig. Oink.

Aha. Yes. Don't be shy. He certainly wasn't. I am a special sort of piggy who has mastered the art of transformation magic. I am also very fat and also quite musky. I have a rather strong smell to me. You'll either like it or hate it. If you are interested in meeting with me, I live on floor 12 of Railroad Towers. Room is also #12. Should be easy to find. And yes, I look for sexual partners who are quite deviant.

I suppose an advertisement is in order:

Imagine. Yes, you. Imagine, if you will, becoming a part of something greater. Or... shall I say... someone greater. Namely me, Gabe Malverson III. Sounds strange? Oink. Not at all. I have much of my body that could do with a bit of alterations. You can be that alteration if you wish.


It's all completely safe, I assure you. The chances of you dying is a surprising 0%. The only way it could happen is if I died first. And that simply won't happen. I intend to live forever.

So what would you like to be, my piggy-loving friend? An armpit? It's very pleasant there this time of year. So sweaty. So smelly. I could use some more hair there, and you could easily take the job. Belly fat is always an option. I could make it so my belly button operated as your mouth. Would be fun to talk to my gut once in a while. Be careful of the lint. Nasty business that lint. Could use some willing fellow to take over operations of my arsehole. Rough work, I know. But every now and then you get to suck on the thick cock of one of my many boyfriends.


Oh? You wish to be my cock and balls? Ah, sorry. Position is filled. By the owner of this blog no less. Don't worry! He's quite pleased. Just look at him. He's dripping with musky sweat right now. I think I'll rub him for a bit. See if I can't squeeze out a load or two from his tiny mouth. And then... a nice piss would be a pleasant end. Oh, yes. He'll like that very much. Won't you?"

"Ughhhhh."

That's all he's been able to say I'm afraid. Bit difficult to talk when your someone else's penis. Very well. If you wish to become a part of me, you know where to go. Just ask. And if you are interested in something else, this fine fellow wrote a very interesting book. Just let me drop some information for you... before I drop my first load in the toilet. Oink!

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

And look here. There's also a trailer. How quaint.

4 comments:

  1. Gabe is disgusting, and I don't think he'd take this accusation as an insult. His alteration power is a type of vore: a dominant digesting a submissive into an extension of the dominant. Instead of a bulge in the belly, however, the victim can be a "bulge" below the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musty bacon... ewh. No thanks. I prefer pork spit roasted... oh wait... I mean over an open fire...

    ReplyDelete