Tuesday, October 9, 2018

An Unfortunate Run-In with Silky

Let's see. Who is Silky? I'm not really thinking clear enough to write this blog. Maybe stop here and do this next week instead. No, wait! Okay, so... Silky is this cat. Purple cat and very tall. He's male but you almost couldn't tell by how girly she... or he tends to be. Um... I think he/she drugged me. Where am I again?

"What a fucking awful voice you have," says Silky to me.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"Fucking shut your fucking mouth and continue to describe me on that stupid computer of yours."

I think I am drugged. It must have been something I drank at that party. Everything in my head is messed up. I was on the 66th floor of Railroad Towers. I think I ran into her. Is it a her?

"I'm whatever the fuck I need to be," she growls. "You fucking piece of trash, just write your fucking blog."

She's really mean to me. I'm really upset but... I just can't bring myself to defy her. Or him. I'm pretty sure I saw a penis at some point. I think I've been hit a few times. I have a little blood on me, but I am not sure where it came from. Is it even mine? Silky did it. From the way he looks at me, I know he did it. Or she did it.

She has me by the scruff of my neck as I try to write this. I keep worrying that she's gonna bash my head into the keyboard andMDASL;lsamfcm csklcmcsklkmlaskd jcslajco dsovvp. Ok, Ow. That really hurt. And one of the keys popped out.


I don't understand why she's doing this to me. What did I do? Why is she targeting me?

"Because you are today's garbage," she tells me. "You were a fucking asshole to me at the party. So now I own you and I'm gonna make your life a living hell."

I don't even know what I did. I was just at a party. I barely even remember anything that happened. Seriously, I'm really scared here. I don't know what he's gonna do to me. Or she. What the fuck is happening?

She speaks to me in my ear, "I'm your fucking boss now, you piece of trash. When I am through with you, you're gonna be licking my asshole every time I take a shit."

Something tells me that isn't going to be a very pleasant thing. If anyone is reading this, I'm in Railroad Towers and I really need helpdma;dlkl; afmlldfjfloeafp kadsd[pkKAkksa


Correction. I'm doing fine. My face is leeding ut I am fine. And one of my keys isn't working anymore. My poor laptop is roken now.

"Say goodye to your fans, trash fucker," she says.

What did I do? Just tell me what I did! I'll elieve anything she says! Just tell me what I did wrong!

Silky gets very close to me and whispers, "I asked for a dance, and you said I was creepy. And for that, I will make the rest of your fucking life hell. Do your understand me, itch?"

ut I don't rememer. I don't rememer! Help! I don't want this! I don't wanna e her personal toilet paper! Help!

"Wrap up your fucking log!" she yells at me. "I gotta take a shit!"

Sorry aout this. I need to end the log early. My laptop is arely working anymore anyways. And that one key still won't work. If I ever make it out of this, you may want to try checking out my ook, Pack Rats of the Inside." Here is some information:

$9.99 - Paperack Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition



4 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS every time Buddy Tippet's head is smashed into the keyboard. That is so like a cat to be pissed when its affection is ignored. I suspect Silky is a shemale... but we'll see... if Buddy survives long enough to have keys on his keyboard left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dumass is usy screaming in pain right now. You can talk to him never. ~Love, Silky.

      Delete
  2. Should have never called Silky creepy and had a nice dance with them... I suppose hindsight is 20/20. Enjoy your stay... haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. See that? His own friends don't even care aout him. I'll e sure to let him know!

      Delete