Tuesday, October 2, 2018

❤ Garry's ❤ School of Fascinating Lessons

My stay in Railroad Towers can sometimes be a little bit confusing the more I look back at it. Sometimes I feel like I've lived several lives there all happening simultaneously. I can't really prove this, but I suppose life will continue one way or another.

One incident that rather grabs my memory was a visit to the Le Whiff Boutique which was a store for ladies attire. Now as you all know, I am a pervert. I confess it. I was not going there to wear the clothing but rather pick a few pairs of panties, enter into a dressing room, masturbate with them a bit, and then return them to the hanger like a decent person. It's the little things in life. You know what I mean.


After having a jolly bout of silky faps, I happened upon the store's owner and manager. He was a skunk named ❤ Garry ❤.

...

A skunk named ❤ Garry ❤.

...

Where the fuck are these hearts coming from? ❤ Garry ❤. Um... Okay, so whenever I type out his name little hearts pop up on either side of it. I swear I'm not doing it on purpose.

...

❤ Garry ❤

...

❤ Garry ❤ ❤ Garry ❤ ❤ Garry ❤

...

Okay, lemme just continue. So the owner of the Le Whiff Boutique was one ❤ Garry ❤ who was one of the most amorous displays of faggotry that I have ever beheld. He wore these tiny shorts and a pink tank-top that was about five sizes too short for him. Pretty much it covered his nips and left the majority of his belly completely in the open. When first I saw it, I mistook it for a bra.

❤ Garry ❤ must have known what I had been doing in the dressing room. At first, I thought I was in trouble, but I soon realized that he was rather impressed at my bravado. "Oh, yer such a bad boy," he told me.

"Yeah, I know," was my reply. "I've got to go now though."

"So soon?" the skunk said with a wink.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm worried I'm gonna end up catching all that gay that's practically emanating from you."


❤ Garry ❤ giggled and I tried to walk past him. But in the process of trying to do so, I happened to bump into his tail which he most certainly intended to happen. There was a smell. It was not a bad smell, but it was certainly there. I was instantly horny and frozen in spot. I don't know how to explain it, but ❤ Garry ❤ suddenly looked a lot more interesting to me.

"Oh, I guess you wanna stay after all," said ❤ Garry ❤.

"Why are you so sexy all of the sudden?" I asked in a horny-driven stupor.

"There's probably a lot of things you like but don't understand it now. I'm willing to teach you, if you like." ❤ Garry ❤ handed me a card that said:

❤ Garry's ❤ School of Faggotry
Railroad Towers
Room 99

I looked back at him. He waved his tail about and I smiled. "When can I start?"

It's been a few weeks now. I'm pretty much a faggot. I wear panties and go around asking handsome men to fuck me. Anal sex is the best. Wow. I'm such a loser. What the fuck happened to me? Fuck me hard, daddy!

❤ Garry ❤ really was a great teacher. But you can learn about a lot of other things in my book "Pack Rats of The Inside." Check out the information below:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.


4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Garry's gayness was so... GAY. He's a skunk who sprays pheromones it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (*Holds up a fox puppet*) Gaaaaaay... Gary seems to be a master of his craft. So much so that it's infectious. (*Puts on a hazmat suit*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a pretty puppet. Can I date him? I love him for his gaaaayyyyy.

      Delete