Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A Strange Appointment with Doctor Brady

Railroad Towers is an interesting place. During my time there, I met a lot of interesting people. I have to say that one person in particular that I feel I got very close to was one Doctor Brady. He ran a medical station on floor 81. I did get a bit hurt during my stay. Don't really wanna go into the details as of why. Just note that I was bleeding a bit from the head and needed immediate treatment.

The medical station was much like your standard doctor's office. There was a waiting room and a reception area. The nurse who checked me in was a giraffe. She was nice and everything but ultimately she seemed a bit bored. Anyways this story isn't about her.

After about five minutes, a very handsome bat walked out wearing a white coat. "Mister Tippet? My name is Doctor Brady. You can come back with me if you're ready."

He was a flat-out gorgeous male. And his voice... I can't even begin to relay how... manly it sounded. The bat had a smile on him as well that never seemed to go away. I don't think I followed him as much as I sort of floated behind him as he led me to an examination room.

"Have a seat right there," he told me. I don't actually remember sitting. I'm pretty sure my ass hit the table simply from being ordered to by this handsome bat doctor. And keep in mind, I'm really not one to swoon like this for men. I'm a pretty straight forward kind of person. But he was just so charming.


He took me by my bleeding head and gave it a careful examination. "You've really been banged up, I see. And these here look like... claw marks?"

"Yeah," I said being a bit short for words.

He released me and made a few notes onto a clipboard. "New to RailRoad Towers? These things tend to happen more often then not around here."

"I tried to be careful," said I.

"Don't we all. I can mix something up that can take care of your wounds. May I ask you a personal question?"

"Yeah, Doc?"

"What exactly are you? You seem to be shifting in and out of time and space."

",̸,̵˙̸l̶ɐ̴ɯ̴ɹ̴o̶u̴ ̷l̵ǝ̷ǝ̶Ⅎ̶ ̴I̵ ̸¿̵ɥ̵n̵H̵,̶,̵"

The bat nodded, "Well, it's no more stranger than everything else these days. Look, I'll be right back. Nice tail by the way."

He walked out and left me squirming on that table. I looked around the room. His doctorate was posted on the wall. I squinted a little trying to read the tiny words from where I was sitting. Alchemy? He had a doctorate in alchemy? I was a little confused because I had never heard of such a thing. At the time, my knowledge of alchemy was not really all that big. Nor did I really have any idea it had anything to do with the profession of healing.

Brady returned in about ten minutes with a case. I watched him place the case onto a table and take out a syringe. "Afraid of needles, Mister Tippet?"

"Not really afraid. What's that stuff gonna do to me?" I asked.

"It's going to solve your problems. Just lend me your arm."


So the next part of my story is a bit confusing. Honestly, I think I was a little high. I do know, however, that my wounds totally disappeared. But that was the least of the experience. I'm pretty sure I saw the handsome bat on top of me, thrusting and moaning. I'm also pretty sure I had a vagina. And he was fucking my vagina. At first I thought it was a dream or a result of some sort of anesthetic, but that isn't where the story ends.

Before I knew it, he was patting me on the back as I was walking to the exit. "Enjoy your stay in Railroad Towers. Come back and see me if you have any other concerns."

"Um, sure thing, Doctor Brady."

By the way, I'm pregnant now. I may need to see him again because I have no idea where it's going to come out of.

While I am dealing with this interesting issue, you can go check out my book "Pack Rats of the Inside." Here is some information on pricing and where to find it:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Brady is some sort of Bill Cosby: he drugs his victims whether they're willing or not because the drug is part of his fetish. His drug, however, changes males to female! Yeah, that pregnancy in a male body is going to hurt, one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard to trust bats, they seem to get their way one way or another. I can't help but think about the chestburster scene in "Alien", seek help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sad part is, I think this is just gonna end me back in his office again.

      Delete