Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Door and the Fox

I did not post a blog last week. I am very sorry. I'll try and fill you in on what happened. After working on my newest book, I decided it was time to take a stroll out into that strange hallway.

Like before, there was no ceiling, and the doors were like black smoke. I sauntered down with a smile on my face as I wondered what was on the other side of these doorways. I chose one, placed my hand to the smokey knob... and opened it.

There was a fox on the other side. He was somewhat surprised to see me, but he ultimately walked past me without saying a word. I immediately felt as if this had happened before. It was the strongest feeling of deja vu I had ever experienced. But now that I think on it... maybe this really had happened before. Or at the very least, I had a premonition of it happening.

Sometimes I think reality plays out of order... but we can only see it from one ongoing perspective. Isn't that what we call destiny? It is perhaps a queer definition of what destiny might be. Either way, I think that meeting that fox happened because it was always going to happen. And the fact that it happened affected both the past which had already occurred, and the inevitable future.


At the very least... I know one thing: It wasn't Ixus. No, I am dealing with Ixus. That fox that met me at that door was Jason. It was the moment in time when he was released into the multiverse. I don't regret it. I'm sure I'll see him again... and we'll talk for a while.

For now, I see a new prospect before me. A book has opened up, and inside I see a world that seems to listen to my very thoughts. That book leads into a new and interesting place. It's called "Club Lex." I wonder if I could go there... for a while at least.

While you are here, why don't you check out my most recently published book The Nom Nom Chronicles. It's a dirty book about people getting eaten a lot. Read it if you feel like food.

15.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Trust your intuition. I look forward to hearing more about "Club Lex".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only just discovering it. I'll be sure to let you know. Weird to still be hearing from you.

      Delete
  2. Wow! The multiverse is simply branches of one tree. They all meet in the middle. It seems that hallway is the trunk of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear your tree analogy. It was a bit deciduous, honestly.

      Delete