Thursday, February 20, 2020

A Peek Outside

I've begun to wonder if the things I saw in Scritch City were real. Much of it feels like my own imagination turning into reality. I did write a book about it. (I'll promote it at the end of this blog, if anyone is out there to read it.)

Characters such as Quentin, Aloe, and Daxter don't seem to have anything to do with me. Perhaps I was manipulated by them. And if they were creations of mine... did I manipulate myself? I'm having a hard time understanding all of this. Was it real? And if it was... does any of it really matter?

My personal belief is that there is such a thing as a multiverse. There are many worlds all with their own rules. Sometimes people can exist in two or many of these worlds. I wish I understood it better. I think that I instinctively know how it works, but it is harder to put it into words.

The place where I am now feels like somewhere in between. I began in Chapter 1 (the primordial ooze). I somehow moved to Chapter 2 (Railroad Towers). Something ate me and sent me to Chapter 3 (Scritch City). And here I am now in Chapter 3.5. I'm not really anywhere. But then... maybe this place acts as some sort of gateway to other chapters.


I looked out of my doorway again. For the first time I noticed there was no ceiling out there. The sky is just a mass of glowing purple clouds. The hallway itself is... smokey. Like the walls are made of black smoke. I mean sometimes it is. Depends on how you look at it. Imagine something that looks differently based on how you look at it. Either way, I noticed other doors out there.

The more I work on this new book, the more I realize just how much of a hedonist I am. I don't like doing things by halves. I like to indulge in my fancies as much as possible. This need is making me yearn to explore outside this room. I need to open up some of those doors.

My ideas for the club has become far more stable. I see people there. I kind of see their faces. This is nothing like the Railroad Club or the Tailhole Club. This is something different. I wish I could go there. Bur first I need to work on this story some more.

If you haven't read b.t. yet, you can find a copy on Amazon.com. Here is some information:

11.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of his books.

Maybe I should go for a walk after this next chapter.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... Just keep writing, the past, present and future relies on it ... maybe. There are many doors to choose, which will you open first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a hedonist, a multiverse is a reality of impossible possibilities: What is unreal in one world may be the norm in another. For example, Furries aren't a fetish in a world in which THEY are the population. In a world in which HUMANS are the minority, an interest in HUMANS is the fetish.

    ReplyDelete