Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A New Book

I've had some interesting encounters while in this mysterious room. I've found that, to some degree, I can influence the events at Club Lex. Not by much though. I have learned that the time this story is taking place is December 9th, 2001. There is an interesting Christmas build happening.

While I've been keeping an eye on this fascinating club, I have been continuing work on my new book and... well... it's been published. Just like that. And I think it is time to introduce you to it.

The book is called Lust Bearers: The Search for Ixus. It is the first book in a series I have been working very hard on. Very hard. Pants off and everything.


The story revolves around a group of cute, little animals who travels the multiverse (like yours truly) in order to spread hedonism. It's a bit like if you crossed Care Bears with Fluppy Dogs and then gave it all a complete helping of the occult. I admit that I do have a soft spot in my heart for cute stuff. Always did. Miss Silky was cute. Oh, but she was a woman, yes. But there was still a cuteness about her. I ended up making one of the Lust Bearer characters based on her.

The story does have a lot of cuteness to it, but it is very much an adult work. These little animals are as hedonistic and sexually active as possible. They are very selfish. And what in the world is so wrong with that? The of the best sex I've had was selfish. There is nothing that says sexual pleasure has to be a two-way street. We have sex to gratify ourselves ultimately.

The Lust Bearers are selfish. They are horny. They want to fuck and be fucked. But it all happens to the tune of a grand adventure into the unknown. It is very much an adventure book. Twists. Turns. Danger. Death. It was quite a marvelous experience for me.

Oh, yes. Did I mention I was able to visit this book a few times. I've been in there. Now... if only I could get into Club Lex.

If you are interested in Lust Bearers: The Search for Ixus, it is available in both paperback and on Kindle. It is far cheaper on Kindle. Here is some information if you are interested:

12.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't finished the book yet but I can vouch for your claim that it is hedonism unabashed. Interesting that the powers of each Lust Bearer are based on his/her particular fetish. They all indulge in many things but each has a favorite thing, and it distinguishes them more than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I recall, you have read this particular book. You may be confusing it with the sequel which is still being worked on.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the new book! I highly recommend it to those who want to indulge in a hedonistic tale full of fascinating characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give great thanks to the co-artist of this lovely cover. (He did the titles!)

      Delete