Thursday, April 9, 2020

I Could Be God

My experiences in Scritch City led to some interesting questions about God. Personally I don't physically feel like a god or God. I suppose the capital God would better refer to a monotheistic personage. I do have friends. I interact with others. As an example, CB634 is a good friend of mine. I don't consider myself stronger or weaker than him in any way. He is an equal. Yet, it is starting to become fairly obvious that I am the god... of something.

I am, perhaps, a god in the sense that I create. I too exist within some sort of "in between" plane. Although my own understanding of it is very little. I was a human within Scritch City. It felt like me, but it also felt like I was merely controlling some sort of puppet. At times it felt like I was the puppet and some sort of divine hand was controlling me. I have a hunch that Miss Silky knew this, but she, like everyone else there, had a tendency to beat around the bush.


Even within this strange room that exists among a smokey hallway, I still feel like I am someone who is being controlled. It still feels like I have a lot of liberty of choice though. If I am merely the avatar of God, he is letting me making most of my choices. I choose the doors I want to open, and he puppets me to the door of my choosing.

And then there is the goat. I sometimes think I am a goat. Maybe I am. I think, however, that it is but an avatar. Another one. In this form, I am a bit short. A bit old. A bit grumpy. In fact, I have chosen the rather stereotypical name of Surly. The first time I found myself as this person, I had traveled inside my former book The Nom Nom Chronicles. But more recently, I have been interacting with the Lust Bearers in their book. I'm not just writing those books... I am interacting with it.

The thing is... there is a creature that I created called Ixus... and he is trying to get to me. If this happens, I will cease to exist. And if I cease to exist, all of my imaginings may also cease to exist.

You should know that I am trying to infuse myself with Surly on a very personal level. He's found someone. I'm attracted to her. But that is a story for another day.

For now, I want to continue to promote my newest publish: Lust Bearers: The Search for Ixus. Here is some information:

12.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. I would say in a way you indeed are a god, as the source of your stories. Fascinating how you interact and indulge within your own creation, I bet it can be confusing and even horrifying at times. Rogue elements like Ixus are also concerning...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a magic to what I do. It has grown into more than just a belief. I'm seeing things happen beyond my control... and yet... I can control it... if I choose to.

      Delete
  2. If you are a god, you are a peer of Maximus. As hedonist, you may be an avatar of the Great Lust. Then again, you may be the God of Curiosity and the sexual aspect is merely one of many in your domain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do I have to be a god of anything. Why not just God? I don't really feel equal to Maximus.

      Delete