Monday, December 9, 2019

Things Have Quieted Down

I have not received any new images or sound bytes from the incident near the Pavilion. So I decided to do my best to give the order of events the best I can. It will perhaps serve to help people out and maybe more information will be forthcoming. I'd hate for this case to grow cold. I, quite unfortunately, will not be using any timestamps because they will more than likely be inaccurate.

1: The power throughout Scritch City went out for about 2 minutes. There was apparently no one NOT affected by this. Anything with backup power did function, but main power was wiped out. The Railroad Club was affected. We have a generator available but it was not set up and ultimately not needed after the 2 minutes was up.


2: Shortly after the power goes out, a bright ball of light appears just south of the Pavilion. It was captured on multiple cameras at the time. This ball of light was accompanied by a tremendously loud noise which you can hear in the two previous blogs. The light and sound lasted roughly a full second.

3: People close to the incident could hear the sounds of an old man screaming for about 5 to 10 seconds.

4: The police apparently move into action at this point and begin filing towards ground zero. Officer Dakota was in charge of the investigation.

5: After 2 minutes, power spontaneously returns to the entire city.

6: Reports coming in from the investigation speak of a burn mark in the ground that looks door-shaped. It is believed that someone came through it into Scritch City. A regular viewer of this blog, Shawn O'Toole, comments that the bang signified someone "punching" through to our side. However, he also seems to think he is from a different universe and thinks my famous character Ixus could be the one doing it. So take what he said for a grain of salt.


7: The only new update comes from an anonymous source. He writes to me:

They are three, and the one leading them is "The Savior."

I haven't the foggiest what this means but thought it was interesting enough to post. It might just be someone trying to troll us by being mysterious. Anyways, that's all I have. If anyone reading this blog has any new information, contact me at BuddyTippet@gmail.com.

Also, check out my latest book The Nom Nom Chronicles. Here is some information:

15.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Well, the mystery is now even more mysterious. The "three" and the one leading them is "the Savior?" THE God has come to Scritch City? Was the "old man" the Ancient of Days? I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating, if the "three" is referring to some interdimensional visitors then I would be wary of suspicious strangers... The leader noted as "The Savior" would have an agenda, if it is benevolent or malevolent it is yet to be seen. But this is just speculation... it's probably nothing... just relax and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! I really wanna know! The suspense is killing me!

      Delete