Tuesday, December 31, 2019

I'm Going to Have Fun

I don't want to get too much into this, but as I am writing this, I am planning on having a fun little excursion into what this city is all about. I am Buddy Tippet. I am a hedonist. And right now, I feel like having a fun time.

Since my release from the dragons, I haven't been doing much. I've more or less just been sitting in my room at the Railroad Club and exploring the world from here. It's time I do a bit of exploring. That's really all I have to say on the matter.

For now, I turn your attention to my books. They are as follows:

Pack Rats of The Inside

Vox Deus

b.t.

The Nom Nom Chronicles

You can find them by clicking this link HERE.

Why not buy a copy and allow your mind to wonder to more pleasant places? Let yourself indulge in that wonderful sticky darkness. That's what I am about to do.

8 comments:

  1. I've read these books, sir! They are shameless indulgences of your perverted mind! NOTHING about them tells us what to think! GOOD FICTION is SOCIAL COMMENTARY, you selfish libertine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I personally recommend these books to anyone who would love to indulge into some surreal fantasy full of hedonism and all sorts of fetishes explored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading your way Buddy. Let's have a party~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Quentin had got to you first would you have done the same thing to him?

      I put my trust in you Buddy. You punished me for it.

      Everything I have worked for is now set against me. You label me as a wrench so I go to Baphoment, I toy with Miss Silky, and I hurt Quentin so much that I don't think he will recover, then you deliver me to Quentin all wrapped up in a red bow.

      I hope this "new perspective" amounts to something but then again, you don't care about any of us "tokens" do you?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete