Monday, December 2, 2019

New Audio of the Incident

You would be surprised at how difficult it has been to get a hold of new footage or audio of the weird thing that happened in the early hours of the morning. I am happy to say that I was able to obtain a new audio clip that was taken much closer to ground zero. It comes from a security feed that was sadly facing the wrong way. Nothing really shows on it but the top half of someone's head, but the sound captured is GLORIOUS! Please have a listen!

CLICK HERE TO HEAR AUDIO!

This clip was taken only about a mile away from the Pavilion. I don't even think the camera's mic was able to take it in properly. One person described it as having a lot of bass to it. They could feel it wrenching at their gut. It hurt to hear this sound apparently.

And yet, with all its light and bluster, there was no crater left at all. Only the burned in mark of a door. Many are pretty sure someone or something came through, but nobody has any footage of this. There were zero cameras at ground zero. But that doesn't mean other cameras didn't see anything strange.


By the way, there seems to be some confusion. The event did not happen AT the Pavilion. It was about a block away in an abandoned parking lot for a grocery store that closed about two years ago. There's really nothing there.

Miss Silky still wants everyone to stop interfering with the police. They are working very hard on this and need your cooperation. I even got a memo from Officer Dakota which literally reads, "Don't interfere. My trigger finger is itchy right now. Just give me a reason."

Might be best to just let them be, friends. If you have any footage or new audio of the event, email them to me at BuddyTippet@gmail.com. I'll post whatever you send me. Also check out my latest book The Nom Nom Chronicles. Here is some info:

15.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. I still don't know what this is... but if Ixus got to this world, it's screwed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ixus? Jeez, come on. Ixus isn't real. Don't freak out my fans.

      Delete
  2. I can see why Miss Silky and the police are on edge, the unknown is the worst. The audio was creepy, who knows what could have come through if this was some kind of interdimensional gateway. I hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete