Monday, November 25, 2019

A Strange Light

Further detective work on the strange phenomenon that happened recently has come through. There was indeed a loud BOOM! sound near the place where the ball of light was seen. People closer to ground zero also heard a lot of other sounds. One person described it as the screaming of an old man... which is oddly specific.


The police scoured the area. They did find something. It wasn't a transformer. The area where the light appeared was scorched with a very specific shape. It was in the shape of a door apparently. [I am so sorry that I do not have a picture of this.] They wouldn't have thought it was a door shape if it wasn't for the clear imprint of a doorknob and even some hinges burned into the ground.


So what the heck is going on? Seriously, this has me spooked. I could not even begin to tell any of you what is going on. Nobody has been found in connection to this. We have a better view of the morning it happened, but what the actual fuck, man?!


I did get a few emails from concerned citizens. A few new pictures as well. There were some security cameras that caught the initial flash. I also have a sound clip of the noise it made but from a distance. Sadly... my blogging service cannot post sounds, but I'll be happy to upload it to another service and link you over to it.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO!

I'm all out of ideas for now. Once again, if you hear anything else about the weird event, just email me at BuddyTippet@gmail.com. Also check out the trailer to my book Pack Rats of The Inside below:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.


4 comments:

  1. Because it was a door, I wonder if someone came to the world from the universe that was Railroad Towers, hotels being places of many doors. The big BOOM was because a hole was punched through realities. Hey, that's the theory. I do wonder if the "old man" is a goat... or a satyr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if it was a door, they sure know how to make an entrance. Interesting theory about something "punching" through. A unique way of looking at it. And it may just turn out to be true.

      Delete
  2. What an incredibly eerie sound. I hope this isn't a sign of terrible things to come. The door... the "old man scream"... more questions than answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest... I don't even know what an old man screaming even sounds like. Seems like it would be disturbing.

      Delete