Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Quentin Responds About His Heroic Actions

I have a very open policy when it comes to a right of reply. After I posted the last blog, Quentin ended up formally contacting me. He has written up an official response of which I will now deliver to you without any extra commentary:


Ferros was not in his right state of mind during the incident. You can confirm this with Miss Silky. Apparently some kind of event has caused a recent outbreak of mass psychological disruption. Ferros was victim to this as well. He is currently recovering, and is back to himself. You can also confirm this with Miss Silky. I am reviewing laboratory security protocols to deal with any future incidents before they can balloon out of hand. Mass psychological disruption was an unforeseen risk, and will not be one in the future.

While Ferros was acting on his own, he was only able to cause so much mayhem because he got his hands on some prototype technology we are currently working on. While I wish the best for the family, and will be working with them soon, I headed to the scene both to extract Ferros and to recover the prototype before it was left in the wrong hands for too long. I arrived as soon as I pinned down his location, and would have arrived just as soon even if it weren't so much in my self interest. I had to leave in part because he was an unwitting information leak that needed to be plugged as soon as possible. 

I can confirm that I was there, and I was not alone. I cannot spare any more details about this right now. I would have liked to save all of these details for when I was ready to release this to the public. All I will say is that I will be offering a service to Scritch City soon. My projected time frame is within a week. I will be willing to have a follow-up statement or interview once I have given a public reveal.

4 comments:

  1. It seems the madness was the symptom of some anomaly, perhaps the mixing or alternate realities. Everything is becoming imbalanced by the erratic flow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have interesting theories on things admittedly. I may want to talk to you about them sometime.

      Delete
  2. Interesting, it makes sense now Quentin was responding to the chaos caused by then event. Ferros was not in his right mind, order must be restored after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with order. I support order. I support Quentin.

      Delete