Monday, October 7, 2019

A Little Bit of Chaos in Scritch City

Holy crap. I just found out about a bunch of crazy stuff that happened very recently in Scritch City. Apparently sometime last night and leading into the morning, there were like eight car wrecks, twenty shootings, six deaths, break ins at the museum and other places. I think there might have been at least two explosions too. What the actual fuck?

But wait, there's more. Apparently there was an altercation at the Church of the Fairy Ermine. Quentin was attacked by one or more individuals, and the police were called. I don't know much more than that, but it sounds like it must have been crazy.


I would have posted something about this earlier, but I've been a wreck for the last few days... or... wait... Sorry, my concept of time is messed up. All I know is that I missed this... really crazy night/ morning.

Apparently the whole thing with Ferros happened around this time as well. I asked Miss Silky about it and she called it... and I am not sure what this means... but she used the word "conjunction." I know Scritch City is a crazy place, but it sounded like all the safeties went off for a moment. Not sure what to make of it.


I'll get to the bottom of it. I just need to ask some questions and make some calls. I have a feeling that a lot more than what I have mentioned here actually happened. There's a lot of missing details. If any of you reading this blog wants to report something, just send me a message. Thanks!

Also you should check out my book Vox Deus which also has a lot of crazy moments in it. It's full of many types of sexual fetishes all mashed together into one huge book. Try it out!

 17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. The conjunction may be the the realities of the multiverse coming together. This is already happening as people now remember the other realities and it influences their existence in their present one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an insane but real possibility. It's the stuff that keeps one up at night.

      Delete
  2. Wow, it's almost hard to believe so much chaos took place in a city of order. Miss Silky's intuition is fascinating as always, the "conjunction" is definitely something to be wary of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i missed it. I feel bad for the last blog being about virtually nothing. Not that Miss Silky is nothing. There was just so much to write about.

      Delete