Monday, October 21, 2019

My Interview with Musty

Buddy Tippet: While I am still staying at the Railroad Club, I ran into one of the regulars. He is a ferret by the name of Musty. I had, a while back, mentioned that I wanted to interview him. I am with him now. Thank you for sacrificing your time, Musty.

Musty: It's my pleasure. I enjoy your blog. I spend a lot of time going over it.

BT: Wonderful. Now, you are one of Scritch City's most prominent entrepreneurs. Care to toot your own horn?

Musty: Yes, I am the owner and manager of the Fidgety Ferret at the Pavilion. We are the city's best and most famous brothel. We have quite a lot to choose from. Our girls and guys are fun and interesting and always well behaved. A character from your story works there too.


BT: Which one?

Musty: ❤ Garry ❤.

BT: He works at a brothel? Is he a dom?

Musty: Full, complete, and utter sub. He loves working there and always does as he is told. I rather enjoy talking to him on a rainy day.

BT: Do you ever spend time with your employees?

Musty: Not in a sexual way. I tend to get a little nervous in those sorts of situations. Not that I don't find it sexy, but I'm more the type to go into a room alone and just beat one off. I know that sounds bizarre, but I prefer that my relationship with them be more like friends than as kinky lovers.

BT: You seriously never have sex with them?

Musty: No.


BT: How can you live that way? I saw that skunk with you in the dining hall. She was drop-dead gorgeous. She even looked like she was flirting with you.

Musty: Kammie flirts with everyone. I have to get her to stop sometimes. She isn't as bad as [NAME REDACTED BY REQUEST]. She's the real trouble maker. Always offering freebies without asking me first. I am in business to make money.

BT: The readers can't see this, but I just want to point out how utterly calm and tranquil you are. You're talking about sexual things as if its nothing at all to you.

Musty: I'm a stoic.

BT: Obviously.

Musty: It all still affects me, but I just am uncomfortable showing what's inside to people. Not even to my girls. Like I said, I usually just end up masturbating alone.

BT: What are the prices like at the Fidgety Ferret?

Musty: 4W for one fuck. An all-nighter is available for 7W. 2W for any extra girls in the room.


BT: Expensive. For people living outside of SC, 1 W is roughly equivalent to $20-$30. A bit hard to explain, so that's the gist of it.

Now, I wanted to bring up the real elephant in the room. You know what I am talking about, right?

Musty: Yes, I am sad to say that Ferros is my brother.

BT: I am so sorry.

Musty: We just never saw eye to eye on things. He was always a hothead and I was always the stoic. I feel bad that things have gone this way. I knew he was a pervert, but there are so many better ways to get sex other than rape and abuse.

BT: Do you ever talk to him anymore?

Musty: He hasn't talked to me since they sent him to jail. I know he's out for some reason now, but he still isn't talking to me. It's kind of driven my own mother a little crazy too.

BT: Not talking to her either.

Musty: Sometimes I do. She comes into the club sometimes, but between you and me, I think something is wrong with her. I've tried to get her help, but she always refuses.

BT: Is she dangerous?

Musty: Her name is Ashley... and... maybe. All I know is that she loves Ferros more than me. And that's fine. I found love in other ways. I've moved on. Just disappointing. Either way, if you've made contact with my mother, I wouldn't let her into your home or anything. Just be nice and ask her to leave. Everything should be okay otherwise.

BT: Musty, thank you so much for agreeing to this interview. I hope to maybe have a talk with one or more of your girls too.

Musty: I think I can arrange that. Good advertising opportunity. And of course, it was a pleasure to be here.

-----

Really? ❤ Garry ❤ is one of his "girls." If you want to know more about ❤ Garry ❤, you can read about him in my book, b.t. I make no apologies for it. I am entirely sane. Here is some information:

11.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of his books.

4 comments:

  1. Not entirely surprising that Gary is a submissive. He tries to dominate but hopes to fail. His master must EARN the right to be on top. As for Musty and Ferros being brothers: Ferros is ALL flow and Musty is ALL balance. Obviously, their mother thinks balance is boring and flow is thrilling. Her love is entirely selfish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In hindsight, I actually feel a little silly for asking that question in the interview. I think the intention was that he has the ability to subdue others through his scent. But yes... he is a subby through and through.

      Delete
  2. Interesting how different Musty is from his brother. And yes who would have guessed ❤ Garry ❤ was a sub haha. The Fidgety Ferret sounds like a welcome addition to the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about paying it a visit. Musty was really convincing.

      Delete