Monday, October 14, 2019

Quentin is a Bona Fide Hero

While I was researching this crazy night/morning that just happened, I found out something really amazing. Ferros, the ferret fugitive that attacked Doctor Brady, ended up in some feline family's cabin north of Scritch City. Apparently he did some pretty horrible things to the family there which consisted of a loving husband and wife and two children.

I'm not allowed to release their names, but I do know that the reason they left Scritch City was to get away from the hedonist system that had been inviting a negative influence into their household. Moving away doesn't seem to have helped. Ferros apparently was not only violent with them but sexually aggressive.


Now although we cannot 100% confirm that Quentin was there, we do have reports that the family was rescued by a green fox. According to their account, he simply walked in there, knocked Ferros out with tranquilizer darts, made sure they were all all right, and then went right on his way. It was an in and out mission for Quentin, and we all should be very impressed.
\
Still, I do want to point out something about this uptight family. Christians probably. Ferros, as horrible as he is, sounds like he was just having some fun. My only issue with the little twerp is that he sounds like he lost his fucking mind. We're hedonists, but we are a level headed bunch. Ferros needs to be placed somewhere where he won't upset the balance Miss Silky has provided this city.


At this point, I'm not sure what Quentin has done with Ferros. What I do know is that Miss Silky has called the police off on him. He's Quentin's responsibility now. And if Quentin wants to tell us what the story is, he can contact me personally.

As for the anonymous family, I'd recommend getting much farther away from our city. Bad things can happen twice, and the majority of us here are not going to care when it does. Just a friendly warning. You're in the spotlight now. Move away.

As an aside, I am in the process of wrapping up a new book. Can't tell you anything about it yet, but it may still be delayed a bit more as I am waiting for a friend to become available for drawing covers for me again. Either way, I still have four books available for sale. Why not try my most recent one, The Nom Nom Chronicles. Here is some information:

15.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. I always got the impression Scrith City is the center of a UNIVERSE of hedonism. I don't think this family can escape unless they find a way to another reality entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what Quentin is planning with Ferros. Sounds like becoming a hero was only a afterthought for him.

    ReplyDelete