Monday, September 2, 2019

A Short Message from Buddy Tippet

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and monitored and/or edited by his faithful servant, Nestor. The text itself was designed and written by the blog's true owner, Buddy Tippet.]

This is Buddy Tippet. I am doing well. Although I am still in recovery, I want to say a few things, as the dragons have been kind enough to temporarily release me back my laptop.

First of all, I want to apologize for all the trouble I made for the dragons. They were more than generous with their punishment of me. It could have been worse. It... should have been worse.

During the time I last had control of this blog, I did some awful things. I doxxed Aloe which was cruel and unnecessary. It put me in bad standing with Miss Silky, and for that I apologize.

As to the dragons, I am very sorry for the harm and suffering I caused them by writing Getting Scent-imental. The story is 100% false and not based on anything real. I was not in a good mindset when I wrote it. I have agreed, at a later date, to write a better, more accurate story that falls more in line with dragon culture and their dealings outside the Predatory Union.

Writing that story was a crime. I deserved my punishment, and I deserve far worse. I am no better than a terrorist to the good dragons of the PU. I have sullied both their name and mine. If Miss Silky releases me from Scritch City, I will agree to go with them and become a better writer for them.

Once again, I am a sorry human at the mercy of the great Prince Ara and his lovely wife, the Princess Fuscia. Until the time of my release, I am their humble servant. I promise never to write an untrue thing ever again. No book promotion this week. I don't deserve it.

[I have reviewed/edited this blog and have deemed it appropriate for posting. Cheers. ~Nestor.]

4 comments:

  1. He's not yet released. I can see the dragons looming over him as he writes his "confession." Miss Silky is the only hope B.T. has right now. He's an edible sex toy if she lets the dragons take him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. We were looming a bit. This is only because we do not entirely trust him yet. ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. The natural order places you under the dragons, I see you have embraced your role. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It very well should be true! But alas, I am losing him to a city-state! ~Nestor

      Delete