Thursday, September 19, 2019

Buddy Tippet Returns

Ladies and gentlemen... I am Buddy Tippet. I am now free. Thank you for your patience.

I am presently staying at the Railroad Club under the care of Miss Silky. She has temporarily given me a guest bedroom. I won't be here very long. I am merely fulfilling a request. I'll soon be back at my home safe and sound.

I'm not really very interested in talking about dragons at the moment. I'm doing my best to clear my mind of them. I'd rather go back to what I was doing before. I want to provide you with news happening in Scritch City.

Beginning with...

The Scritch City Museum was burglarized yesterday. Two items were stolen. Two of the guards were murdered as well. But hey... it happens. If they weren't so bad at their jobs, they wouldn't have been killed, right?

The items were quite valuable, as the museum was presently showing off some ancient mystical artifacts. One of them was something called a "Lust Bearer Key." I'm having a little trouble figuring out what this key was, but it has a very interesting name. I can't tell you why though. Spoilers.



The other item was... and I really hate to mention this... It was a dragon artifact. I don't know much more about it than that, but I'll try and figure it out. Apparently it was really important to the museum's owner... which just happened to be Miss Silky. I'll probably talk to her more in depth about it tonight.


There was also an incident at the Scritch City Clinic (Pavilion branch). Doctor Brady was examining a patient and was later found unconscious. The patient, who we now know was named Ferros, is credited with the assault. Now, as it turns out, Ferros actually has a criminal record a mile long and apparently is wanted by the SC Penitentiary. Warden Hawk has been trying to petition Miss Silky to get him back for days now. Or weeks. Months. I'm not sure.

The point is that Ferros has finally struck again, and the law is, once more looking to remove him from society. And maybe that's okay. I'm not sure I like the guy. In my Railroad Towers days, I was held prisoner by him for a while... I think.

The last order of business I want to deal with has to do with someone named Daxter Agreste. After reading some of Nestor's blogs, he has suddenly captured my interest. I would like an interview with him as soon as possible. I just wanna see who he is and what he is up to within Scritch City.

And don't worry about me. I'm fine. I have a whole new outlook on life. I'm ready to move on and resume my life as one of Scritch City's most prominent hedonist Elites. The world is constantly shifting. Let's see where it takes us. ~Buddy Tippet

6 comments:

  1. I will pm you my number shortly. I look forward to my interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Buddy. Those sure are some interesting items that were stolen from the museum, wonder how they will be used. Indeed an interview with Daxter should prove most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the truth will come out soon. Good to hear from you again, my good artist.

      Delete
  3. Of course a ferret would be the thief! It's society's fault though. Scritch City tempted Ferros to madness with all those shiny things.

    ReplyDelete