Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The Release of Buddy Tippet

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and by his faithful servant, Nestor.]

I am rather annoyed. My attempts to keep a hold on Buddy Tippet has entirely failed. Miss Silky and I talked for nearly three hours. I don't think I ever had a chance. What a strong woman she is! Don't get me wrong. I do respect her. Miss Silky is a predator. Felines are very well-to-do in the PU. But I can't express enough how much I wanted Buddy to remain in the custody of the dragon elite!

Buddy Tippet is a brilliant author, when he focuses on the facts. We could have built him up into one of the greatest dragon fiction writers in the union. But alas, it was not to be. Buddy belongs to a different predator. Miss Silky, you may have him back with the blessing of Prince Ara. I did what I could, but it was sadly not enough.


Buddy Tippet will be released in a few days and his laptop will also be returned to him. This will be my final post to this blog. It was fun... some of the most fun I have ever had. I am honestly considering getting into writing because of it.

But I digress.

I received a phone call from Daxter over night. I was not really asleep. I was still steaming over my conversation with Miss Silky. It sounds as if Daxter has had a resurgence in his interest with the dragon clan. I may not have mentioned this, but Daxter is a poet, and he requested some time with one of our beautiful females as a means of inspiration. I have not yet decided what I shall do. I'll not have Buddy's laptop by the time this decision is made, so there is a chance you may not learn the truth unless Buddy kindly relays the information. I shall do my best to stay in contact with him.


Also before I lose my platform within Scritch City, I have received a response from Quentin pertaining to his rat date. It's incredibly boring, but I suppose I should be a good boy and post it here while I can:

Yes, I was with a rat at the Railroad Club. I was so [sic] as part of my priest duties. She is part of my congregation, and as a result of our time together at the club, I helped her get set up with another member of the congregation.

Well, I have nothing more to say about it. Let it be known that for a brief time, the dragons had a platform within Scritch City. We are still here in the Salmon Bluff resort. Come visit us, if you dare. With my final breath, I give great praise and thanks to Prince Ara for allowing me to do this for so long. It was an honor and also very enjoyable. I leave you, not with a book promotion, but with a final painting in honor of my last post. So long! Fair well! Cheers! ~Nestor

"Fire Mood"
I was not really feeling very well when I made this, but I was a bit desperate to get out a third and final art piece out before I lost control of the blog. This one is a bit introspective. I see myself looking outward into my own eyes. A bit of anger there, I suppose. Nevertheless, I am pleased with this one. Moving on to other venues now.

4 comments:

  1. And so Buddy Tippet comes out wearing his edible prison outfit. He is not famished. On the contrary: the dragons kept him fit-to-be-eaten. The goat was brazen to ask for a dragon female for... "inspiration." It seems his fearlessness is something the dragons admire. Maybe he will help them if the rats decide to revolt in the Predatory Union.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be pleased to not have to listen to this fool anymore. ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. Miss Silky can certainly be persuasive... Sorry to see you go Nestor, I wish you the best. I'm glad this platform has given you some interest in writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for your kind words. I shall miss your replies. ~Nestor

      Delete