Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Quentin and a Rat

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and by his faithful servant, Nestor.]

I'm not sure what the context was, but Quentin was spotted having a very friendly dinner with a rat girl at the Railroad Club. I wasn't there personally. Two of my fellow dragons were present that evening. They saw the whole thing.

I've never been one to tell other predators what they should and shouldn't be doing... but... seriously, Quentin... a rat? Are you getting lovey dovey on one of our world's most undesirable omnivores? It sure sounded like it to me. I will give you an opportunity to explain, of course. And even without an explanation, I'm still extremely interested in meeting you.


Rats are not treated well within the Predatory Union, mind you. They tend to have less than desirable attitudes compared to our other slaves. Sometimes they don't even do as told. And if you let them, they can get rather large. And a large rat can often feel a bit entitled.

I hear there are quite a lot of rats running around Scritch City. We've promised not to do anything to them, as long as they stay away from Salmon Bluff. Miss Silky must not mind rats very much either. Not sure if its true, but one of the stories in b.t. suggested that she worked with rats quite often. Dreadful really.


I think this blog has gossiped enough. A storm is coming, and I'd rather not be connected at the moment. But I shall leave you with a new promotional for Buddy Tippet. His first book, Pack Rats of The Inside, is the one for today. Have a look if you like an erotic, strange, and spooky read. ~Nestor

4 comments:

  1. If the dragons push it, Ben we'll lead a revolution that will eat the dragons done to the bone! Legend has it that such has happened before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who exactly is this Ben? I do not know him. Should I inform the prince? ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. I wonder what Quentin has planned... Rats can certainly be rebellious, I can see why Dragons don't put up with them.

    ReplyDelete