Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Changes at the Scritch City Clinic

[The following blog was posted under the authority of Prince Ara of the Predatory Union and by his faithful servant, Nestor.]

I hate to sound like a reporter. I don't really see myself as one. Much of what Buddy did with this blog had to do with reporting events in Scritch City, and Miss Silky reminded me of that task. A shame, because I really love the medium as a means to wax thoughtful.

The news for today is that there has been a change at the local Scritch City Clinic located in the east-central neighborhood district. I and my fellow dragons have not been there yet. Much of the reason for this has to do with a rather dubious practice held there by a bat doctor named Brady. No ill-will, mind you. We like his gumption, but we have no interest in being taken advantage of by a sub-predator vampire bat.


Yes, Dr. Brady had an interesting habit of legally raping his patients. He does so through the power given to him by Miss Silky, and I see no reason why he should stop anytime soon, as the job suites him. However, it seems that he will be leaving the clinic soon to expand his operation to a place called The Pavilion (mid-north Scritch City.)

Apparently the neighborhood clinic will be claimed by a similarly trained doctor named... J-something. Honestly forgot his name. Ugh. He's a kangaroo. Prey. Not as interesting, mind you. Yes, I hear he is a big fellow, but still. Everyone has their place. I am not fond of the idea of a kangaroo rapist. Nevertheless, what Miss Silky approves is ultimately what becomes canon in Scritch City.


So, I looked into this Pavilion. It is extremely interesting. Seems to be something of a hedonistic shopping mall... or something. I asked one of my fellows to get me a list of the shops and restaurants, and I was rather shocked at what was being allowed there. I do intend to cover the Pavilion more in depth, but I was asked to focus more on Dr. Brady's venture this time around.

Towards that, you can find the expanded Scritch City Clinic near the front entrance of the Pavilion. The sign should be visible from there. Likely a red cross or something. I don't know. Apparently this instance of the clinic has a larger number of doctors and nurses on staff. All of them, I am sure, are more than happy to drop their trousers before healing you. I hear it is a much nicer place then the old neighborhood clinic. Nevertheless, I and my fellows shan't be visiting. We're happy to self-medicate, thank you.


I do admire Dr. Brady. We have vampire bats in the Predatory Union. They are exceptionally keen and intelligent. If I had met someone like Brady in the Union, I might have assisted him with his dreams if only for the entertainment of it.

But there it is. You now know the state of things including the soul medical situation within this city, I'll leave you with a book promotion which held a charming story about Dr. Brady, loosely based on the truth. b.t. by Buddy Tippet. Cheers. ~Nestor

11.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of his books.

4 comments:

  1. WARNING: This book is shameless smut! Not only does Dr. Brady sexually assault his patients, but he charges them for the displeasure. WTF! The ONLY redeeming quality about Dr. Brady is that he is a law abiding citizen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nearest hospital of over 100 miles out from Scritch City. Good luck. ~Nestor

      Delete
  2. Dr. Brady moving to the Pavillion is an interesting change. I guess he is branching out... spreading his wings as it were. The Kangaroo doctor taking his place at the clinic may prove strange, I wonder if he has the same gumption.

    ReplyDelete