Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The Awkward Gully

I'm still trying to figure out the strange frequency situation happening in Railroad Towers. I think I am onto something, but... it's just really difficult to pin down when it happening to multiple versions of me within basically the same space... or building. I'm not a scientist or anything, so I am doing my best.

Yes, I am still meandering about Railroad Towers. I really do love this place. I met someone interesting while walking out of the Church of Starry Wisdom (the Fairy Ermine's place). He was a weasel by the name of Gully. A severely creepy individual that took a liking to me. I am shamed to say that I was trying to get away from him, but I think he is just awkward and harmless.

I figured an interview was in order since he seemed to have some credentials to his name. He had a strange pass that he showed me called an "August Pass" which gave him certain privileges within RT. He wouldn't tell me what, but I convinced him to explain it away during an interview which I shall now present to you LIVE as I type it out. (Written in past tense because why not.)

-----

"Hello, Gully," I greeted. "Welcome to my quaint little apartment where I do most of my blogging."

"Eheh," he chuckled. "It's nice." Gully has a very understated voice. It's low and airy like his mind is half in a smoke cloud. Sorry, that's the best I can explain it. It is a shame I don't have a way for you to actually hear it.

"Gully," I continued, "tell me about your August Pass privileges."

"Yeah," he replied softly. "I get to go places and do things."

"What sort of places?" I pushed further.

"Another world. It doesn't have anything to do with RT."

"Railroad Towers?"

"Okay," he said with little emotion.

"What do you do in this... 'other world?'"

He began to breath kind of funny as he grinned. "I like to... do things to people. Like... tie them up. Touch them. Touch them in weird ways. Put different things into them and see what it looks like... or smells like."


"Consensual?" I asked just to be sure.

"Heh. Well, eh... I guess sometimes. Some animals don't mind the things I do to them. Sometimes they will let me do it for days. I can suspend them from the ceiling with a dropping pan under them. And just play with them for a long time."

"That kinda sounds a little gross," I said. He only shrugged. I continued, "Why were you so interested in me? Was it because of my blog?"

"I like your blog," he replied.

"What do youa;fs

"I'm not really a nice guy. Nobody ever really liked me. But I'm fine with me. You'll be fine with me too. You don't really have a choice. I'll be taking you with me to my room and you'll be staying with me for the next month. I like you a lot.

*9/kl

"I'll try and keep your blog going if you like. I'm sorry for making you go stiff like that. I have a little trouble asking people if they want to consent. Just relax and I'll take care of you for a while. Ever had someone touch your eyeball? I like doing that."


sllax,a..

"It's hard to type. I know. Just relax. Let Gully do things to you. I'll deal with your toilet issues. Don't worry. I like doing it. I like nasty things. Heh. You're so sexy.

dmsl;.,

"It's okay. It's okay. Heheh. I like you. And maybe, you'll learn to like me. It's okay if you don't though. Nobody else does. Come on. I'll help you walk."

ml][1

I'll make sure they know about your book. Don't worry. Here is some information about "Pack Rats of The Inside."

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

6 comments:

  1. This Gully seems like an interesting person...though I dont Think i'd ever want to meet him alone in case I end up catching his interest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds to me as if you are almost half way there. Heh. Come a little closer please...

      Delete
  2. Gully seems like he just does what he wants no matter how awkward. Touching an eyeball is just weird. Consent is never really a concern it seems... Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you rather me lick it instead? I can do that too. Heh.

      Delete
  3. Gully is disgusting on the inside, so he likes his "other world" disgusting too, to suit him. He is also selfish. His cruelty seems more apathetic than sadistic. He is more curious than malevolent. He's like a little boy with a raging libido. He also seems lonely but accepts that he'll always be alone.

    ReplyDelete