Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Magical Fairy Ermine is Here!

Oh! How happy I am! I happened upon a church that opened within a section of Railroad Towers called The Pavilion. This was the church to the living deity known as the Fairy Ermine. Yes, she is a real fairy, and there is no one quite as pretty as she.

Her followers all join within the great hall that centers The Pavilion. She walks out and we all strive so hard to get a glimpse of her. Her fur is so white and her eyes so black. The contrast is exhilarating. We all felt it. We all knew it. The energy of her very presence drove through us like a rushing wave.

She did not say very much. Really, all she did was thank us for coming to see her. But even so few words were enough to give thanks that someone like her could even exist. I am really having trouble explaining the truth of it in this blog. Please forgive me. Even my hands are shaking.


I just can't stop thinking about her. They were handing out pictures of her at The Pavilion. They were charging people $400 for each one, and... that's a lot of money. But... I just... HAD to. I had to get one of the photos. So, I spent the money, had it framed, and all I ever do is just... stare into those pretty eyes of her. Oh, how lovely she is!

A few others who met with me at the church have been coming by to my apartment. We get a bit turned on as we look at the picture. We've started getting together and masturbating together while we stare into her glorious black eyes. We aren't really gay or anything, but something about that image makes us feel like... we belong together. We all are doing it for her. She's so wonderful.

Me and a friend will be doing a bit of buttfucking while we look at the picture in a while. Later on, we're going to try and get back to the church so we can see her for real again. Maybe buy another picture! I just want my apartment surrounded in them. Oh, I would love that. She's so pretty. Oh! I love her so much! I wonder if she loves me.

Anyways, before I get started on any of that, let me inform you about the book I recently published. It's called Pack Rats of The Inside. There is some information and a trailer below. Blessed be the Fairy Ermine!

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if she's an enchantress. She may dominate by allure and bask in adoration accordingly. She has the effect Amaterasu has on the Japanese... and the REAL Amaterasu is not selfless in doing so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting that you should say that! (To be continued...)

      Delete
  2. Ermine is so cute... those eyes... $400 seems like a fair price! So ENCHANTING...

    ReplyDelete