Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Another Ferros Blog in Whatever Frequency this Computer is In

This is Ferros, your local neighborhood mad scientist ferret again. I still have the owner of this laptop prisoner. He's lost a few limbs since we last talked. Gained about six. He's still alive though. The more I poke and prod him, the more I realize that his very being has somehow been shattered between frequencies of the same universe within Railroad Towers. And this laptop seems to be a part of the whole joke. ... COOL!

Anyways, I somehow managed to drive my blog back into the same frequency as last time in order to get another post in. So hi. It's me. The same cute and cuddly rape and murderer that you love so dearly.

So I've been noodling around (a ferret term) with concepts of mitosis lately. To explain, that's when you cause two subjects to split apart into exact copies of themselves. This is usually something single cells do, but with the right touch, you can get all the cells in a body to do it at once. It's really supposed to be hilarious because then you can get them to fuck each other and laugh as they cry and whine that it's so humiliating! HAHAHA!


Well, anyways... That was the idea. That was the great idea I had that didn't work out. In fact... It was pretty much the worst day I had.

"Can I type something now?"

Ugh. No just wait a second.

"Aw."

Okay, so basically an accident happened. There was an explosion and some unknown cosmic particles floated onto my tail while I was doing the whole duck and cover. ZAP! It felt like my tail was coming right off of me!

"Can I now?!"

NO! Let me finish explaining!

"Aw."

So, in case you all are wondering, I did not lose my tail. That's just what it felt like. My tail actually split off of my body into a whole new ferret. She only had memories of being my tail and, for some stupid reason, thought that being my tail was totally awesome.

"Aw. It was! Let me type now!"

Will you just let me introduce you!!!!!

"Aw."

Anyways, she claimed her name was Sorref. And she is female. Yes. That means my tail was female for some reason. REALLY embarrassing. I'm only confessing it in the name of scientific documentation. My boss hated her name and ended up calling her Fae, and she accepted it. So her name is totally Fae now.

"Pleeeeaaasseeeeee!"

Fine! Just don't fucking embarrass me further!

-----

Okay, this is Fae, formerly Sorref. Hi. I'm Ferros' tail! He's like my brother or something, but in reality, I was just that thing right above his ass. OH MY GOD! TYPING IS SO MUCH FUN! I never could type before because I was just a tail. And tails don't have hands... NORMALLY.

Oh, I just discovered the return key. COOL! PARAGRAPHS! There are so many sciency things that goes on here. I actually do understand all of it. Me and Ferros have the same intelligence. I'm just a bit more free-spirited than he is. He gets glum when bad things happen, but I'm more like... ADVENTURE!


Also there is one other thing that we both share. A sex drive. When our boss found out about me, he went right to work fucking me right into the floor. It was pretty intense but then I realized I was hearing Ferros moan like a girl in the next room. Our sex drives are psychically linked! You should have heard him squealing like a femboy in there! HAHAHA! NO! I'm not done typing!!!!

Gah! So haRd to tyPe While RunninNG with LAptop! BUT I'M DOING IT! HAHAHAHA NO!

-----

Okay, so this is Ferros again. That's the last time I ever let her mess with this blog. God! She's annoying. I'd have her killed, but the boss actually thinks its funny that our sex drives are linked. I think I might be able to break the link given enough time, but for now, its just one humiliation after another.

Anyways, I'm gonna keep bumping the former laptop owner's book and trailer for "Pack Rats of The Inside." I've been stealing all of his profits for my experiments! Check it out!

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition


9 comments:

  1. This is a recurring theme in your earlier writing: a sensitive brother and a crazy sister. You have them as Yin Yang in this fetish. It seems to be the idea that can be everything you want them to be... all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! You seem to be addressing this to one of my experiments. I'll read it to him once I turn his ears back on. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. Such mad science! Fae is cute in her newborn "innocence". Adventure awaits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I herein refer to this offshoot as Sorref due to creator preferences.

    What reality is this Sorref currently in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about where she presently is. They are off my radar.

      Delete
    2. Noted. Location information on the profile of this entity is updated as follows:

      Current location: unknown.

      Last confirmed location outside of origin reality: [protected]

      Other possible location(s): Cy.

      Delete
    3. Oh, she's in Cy. But it's not the same one. Cy is a weird situation where she is the original, and Ferros is her tail. He's trapped as her tail until further notice.

      Delete
    4. Information about the status of Serrof and Ferros in Cy has been updated, and it has been removed from the list of possible locations.

      Delete