Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Apparently I'm Trapped

What started as a visit to a luxury apartment complex with my tiger friend has turned into an outright trap. First of all, I didn't know it was an apartment complex. I thought it was like a fancy hotel. It isn't. People live here. And when you show up for just one night, you end up living here too. What the actual fuck...

I'm up on floor 81 in apartment 65. Next door neighbors are noisy. Banjo music. Things hitting the wall. Other neighbors keep whispering at me trying to convince me to come over. I'm not doin' it. I'm just gonna sit right here in my bed and type out this blog. Going out is always a mistake. Always a mistake.

Seriously, I think I am losing my mind. I went down to the first floor. It took the elevator something like 20 minutes which made no sense. I have no idea why it took that long, but the weirdest thing came after it finally slowed down to a stop. I thought the doors were going to open, but they didn't. Instead, there was a ding! sound and a recorded female voice spoke over a set of speakers. She said, "The management of Railroad Towers apologizes for the inconvenience. Floor #1 was neither modeled nor rendered. Have a pleasant day." And then the elevator took me back to my home floor.


Neither modeled nor rendered?! What in the fuck does that even mean? How can a floor not even exist? Also haven't I heard that excuse somewhere before? I can't remember. All I know is that I am stuck in Railroad Towers. I can't get out. And I keep thinking... Am I even alive anymore? Is this Hell? Is Hell a place called Railroad Towers?

Someone just knocked on my door. I didn't answer. I don't want to talk to anyone anymore. In fact... Let me just turn out my lights. I might just crawl under my bed too. One moment.

...

I'm in complete darkness. I'm under my bed. My door is locked and I am all alone. Seriously, I'm scared. I just wanted to write dirty books and make a career out of it. Why does it have to be so difficult? Why am I here? ... What was that? Uh. Sorry, for a moment I thought I heard something. Sounded like breathing...


Anyways... While I am here on this blog, I wanted to let my readers know that I have finished a new novel called "Vox Deus," but I haven't been able to get the cover illustrated. The artist, someone known as Mad Rabbit, has been indisposed as of late. I expect him to return to me in early 2019. Did something just touch my foot?

I am also finishing up a novel called "b.t." which is my short story collection. I am going to be making that cover myself so expect that to be published first. I think you will all like this one. It's got a good perverted variety of the things I am fond of.

Weird. Why do I feel like the floor is tilting? Oh, and don't forget "Pack Rats of The Inside." That book is still available and has been selling decently. Glad you all like it. Here is the usual information:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

Check out the trailer. I composed the soundtrack for it myself:


So that's another blog for me. I'm still in the dark. Under my bed. I feel like I am sliding. Everything is... slippery... wet... Wait, are those teethdfhdhdfm,.xl; vz'f';z';df :aef
v
 wlf]ef[ 
g
ghkdlkdsllsjkd3442dfbcv

4 comments:

  1. Of course the rowdy, banjo playing neighbors are possums! Yeah, they'd "deliverance" your ass if you went there. Still very interesting how the building is a world in of itself. The first floor hasn't been made yet... which makes me wonder if it's the ultimate fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm "neither modeled nor rendered" kind of sound like a computer construct... the Matrix has you wake up! Or at least learn to enjoy banjo music, haha.

    ReplyDelete