Tuesday, December 11, 2018

For Glory

I got lost. It's amazing. I've been in Railroad Towers for months now, and I don't think I am ever getting out. Also I am not sure but I am beginning to feel that I am living more than one life here. It's hard to explain. Are there other versions of me that are wandering around this place in say... other dimensions? Are they all me? Why do I feel so ashamed?

Maybe it's all in my head. I mean... I am a bit depressed right now. All I wanted to do was get back to my apartment. My nice... clean... apartment.

One second... gotta take care of something.

...

Okay, back. So... I got a bit tired of trying to find where I live. This building is like a 3D maze. Sometimes it's just too hard to make sense of it all. And you always feel like you're going somewhere... but... sometimes where you are going is not where you think.

Hold on. I'll be right back.

...


Ugh. Back. So... back to my story: I was trying to find my way back to the apartment and it just wasn't going anywhere. I soon realize that I had to pee.


Oh! For crying out loud! Be right back!

...

Bleh! Ugh! Fucking Christ! Okay so, I had to pee. And so I stopped looking for my apartment and went looking for a public restroom. Well I found one, but the entrance was surrounded by a bunch of big burly, greasy looking bears, elephants, horses... That sort of group. I squeezed by and...jslajlkfafklj BRB!

...

BACK! I can't even fucking tell this story! So I went into a stall to take a fucking piss! And I peed, man! I peed so hard! I really had to go. I sprayed that toilet like it was a fucking fire. AND I'LL FUCKING BE RIGHT BACK!

...

SO! I tried to leave the stall, and guess what happened! It was a fucking brick wall! It's still a brick wall! And then I noticed something else. There was a hole in the side wall right next to the toilet paper. And guess what keeps sticking through that hole!!! You guessed it! Big, burly penises that I have to suck!

If I don't do it within like 5 seconds, they start pissing on me! There's no fucking way out! Oh, god! That one won't even fit in my mouth! Give me a moment!

...

If any of you read this, just try and find me and send help. I've been guzzling sperm for like the last three hours. I'm burping out cum bubbles! Holy shit! I don't know how much more I can take! HELP!!! Gah! Another one! Here's some information about my book! Lemme type it out before... Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

-----

"Pack Rats of The Inside" is a book.

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing.

Here's a trailer. *Drip... drip...*


4 comments:

  1. Railroad Towers is in the BDS&M Twilight Zone! Interesting how space is seamlessly alternating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious how inglorious this situation really is. Surreal and creepy as well, especially the interdimensional quandary.

    ReplyDelete