Monday, November 4, 2019

My First Blogs

I did something I have never done before in the history of my blog: I went to look at the first posts. Some of it is straight forward promotions of my books at the time, but a lot of it is me just talking about different sexual fetishes... even conceptual stuff like immortal clay.

The weird thing is... I just don't remember writing any of them. I know it was me... it had to be me. But it just feels like I did it as... a newborn. You know how most people have difficult remembering their time as a baby? That's what it feels like to me. The blogs were written by a less evolved version of me.


When I try to think back to those days, it all feels so dark. A deep, purple glowing darkness. I felt like ooze that had learned the process of communication. I was also horny. I wanted to have sex with... just about anything. An animal really. I showed up and just ranted for a bit about the nasty things that crossed my mind.

And then at some point... I opened my eyes and beheld a strange place called Railroad Towers. But even that... it was like a dream. I woke up in a dream, and the dream dominated me so hard. I think reveled in it to some extent. It was fun sometimes and painful in others. But was it real? Did it really happen?

I can still see the layout. There is this one hallway that's stuck in my mind. It had doors on either side. There was a restaurant near the end. An elevator. Oh, yes, I remember the elevator that couldn't find the first floor. There was a basement though. And... what I found down there is... difficult to remember. That may have been where I met Ferros.


My final act within Railroad Towers was to be utterly devoured by something underneath a bed. I felt what it was like to die. But upon dying, I felt as if I woke up for the first time in my life. I was a fully formed human being in a world where talking animal people were normal. But then, they always were. Scritch City is a real place. This is reality... and I've been writing about it.

Miss Silky is trying to convince me that I've always been here. That all my other adventures were just dreams. What is Scritch City is just a dream? What happens if I fall asleep... or just... die? Will that mean that this all poofs out of existence?

Wait. I'm not God. I'm not God. Never mind. This was the stupidest blog I ever wrote.

Why not try out my first novel Pack Rats of The Inside. It's way better than this trash. Here's some info on where to find it:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.


4 comments:

  1. Travelling across the multiverse is leaving one reality behind for another, so of course the previous reality would seem like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If even I did so. Then again, what if dreams were merely peeks into other universes?! Something to think about.

      Delete
  2. Memories can be fleeting, it becomes especially strange when reminiscing of a different reality in another time.

    ReplyDelete