Thursday, November 21, 2019

Pertaining to the Strange Event

Everyone in Scritch City just recently experience a power outage that lasted for about two minutes. It happened to me too. But if you were outside when this happened, you might have noticed a bright light that was visible from the mid-eastern district of SC. We think it happened somewhere just south of the Pavilion. A lot of reports seem to suggest that.

The light itself seemed to occur at ground level. So far, nobody seems to have been present at the exact coordinates of the strange event. The police are are currently on the case. I've been doing what I can to find pictures or video of the happening, but it's still a bit early.


Miss Silky has politely asked that everyone stay indoors, if you can, while the SCPD sort this out. Who knows, it might be nothing more than an exploding transformer. There were some reports of a loud bang that went along with it. But the light itself seems to have been, based on multiple accounts, extremely bright like a great hovering ball.

Why don't we all just take a deep breath and just let the police do their job. They are here to protect us from danger. But still, if any of you have any information on what the heck happened, send me a private email. I can be contacted at BuddyTippet@gmail.com. I'll be happy to post any photos you find, although they always get fucked up for some reason. But I'll do my best to clear it up.

While we are here, take a moment to check out my very first book, Pack Rats of The Inside. Here is some info to help you out:

$9.99 - Paperback Edition
$5.99 - Kindle Edition


4 comments:

  1. Strange indeed when the weirdos of SC think something is strange. I think something from another reality made its way to that of Scritch City.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deep... You know I wondered about that. Still, it could just as easily be explained away by something mundane.

      Delete
  2. Odd, the fact that it seems to originate from the Pavilion makes the imagination go wild with theories as to who may have caused this. Of course it could have been just a transformer as you said.. but then again this is Scritch City.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still checking up on that. I'm starting to hear that it was near the Pavilion but not actually at the Pavilion. Keep checking in.

      Delete