Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Green Fox News and Book Update

I have been given permission to interview the green fox. I will be releasing his name in a statement he sent to me last week. I am, to say the least, a bit uncomfortable now. The statement he gave was riddled with so many accusations and filled with such strong ire that I questioned whether or not I should release it at all. But I think I may have locked myself into a situation that will burst uncontrollably if I fail to intervene in some way. This statement needs to come out with some context to go with it. Additionally, I shall have my interview shortly and can perhaps expound upon this situation.

I talked to Miss Silk about this before I made the ultimate decision to release. She is a very thoughtful person in matters like these. She explained that the green fox (soon to be named) had made the call to identify himself and his agenda, and that it should be his right to do so. And as I had offered to make his statements public, I bear some of the responsibility. I agree.


The release of this statement could very well stir up trouble in Scritch City. I am aware of this. Miss Silky is aware of this. So we are all going into this knowing full and well what the results will be. This green fox is obviously newsworthy. I sensed it. Miss Silky confirmed it. He deserves to have his say, and I shall now give it to him.

The following is the opening statement given to me to be displayed on this blog prior to our official interview:

I would like to explain my situation, as I am sure the readers have pieced together a significant amount of information themselves. Yes, my name is Quentin. I am the same Quentin mentioned by name in the "Hello There~" blog. At the time I was approached by Buddy Tippet, I was not aware that Baphomet existed in Scritch City, however I was suspicious of the possibility that other potential threats were lurking around. I believed at the time the best means of protecting myself would be to deny the interview. In the "Scritch City at a Glance" blog, I learned that Baphomet was in fact in Scritch City. This revelation has required a change in my strategy.

The ramifications of this information are as follows:
Baphomet knows of the blog, as seen in "Hello There~"
Baphomet could easily piece together my identity based on "Sadly Denied"
Therefore Baphomet knows who I am.
Baphomet knows Miss Silky. 
Baphomet knows what goes on in West Scritch City.
Baphomet has not encountered me in his territory, nor received any reports of me living within it.
Therefore Baphomet knows I am in East Scritch City.
Baphomet knows my personality. 
Therefore Baphomet knows my intentions. (The audience can likely assume it as well.)

I know that Baphomet knows who I am.
I know that Baphomet can determine with little effort where I live.
I know that Baphomet knows I am not one to forgive him.
I know that Baphomet knows I am not the gullible person I was before.
I know that Baphomet knows that he lacks a connection to me.
I know that Baphomet does not control Miss Silky.
I know that Baphomet knows that Miss Silky has me under her control.

We shall see who Fate favors.

*****

Now that we know the identity of the green fox, that being Quentin, I wish to extend an invitation to Baphomet to speak on his behalf. I am very willing to receive either an interview or a statement that I can post on his behalf. I only ask that everyone in this somewhat tense situation remains calm. I don't want an incident.


I shall also be available, if necessary, to speak about my former blogs, which were written during my time in Railroad Towers. I know this all seems a bit confusing, but it is my hope that some clarity can be found in all of this. I can be contacted through this blog or through Miss Silky by way of the Railroad Club. Let's keep it civil.

*****

In the interest of promoting my writing endeavors, I wanted to take a moment to talk a little bit about my newest book Vox Deus. This is the longest book I have ever published. It is exactly 100 chapters and filled to the brim with every sexual kink I thought I could get away with. The world of Corium is based upon the concept of masters and slaves, where sex and hedonism is their way of life. I poured a lot of my naughtiness into the writing of this book. I hope you will give it a try.

You can find information on Vox Deus below. I shall also post a cover for you, but, like last time, it probably won't render properly. Not sure why my blogging software keeps doing that. Anyways, more to come next week. Cheers.

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent cover! The ambiguous yet penetrating gaze of the fox is very unsettling yet strangely alluring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baphomet could have some desire to connect with Quentin but Miss Silky would definitely have something to say about that. Things could get even more dangerous soon in Scrtich City...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't want to draw that conclusion just yet. It's a complicated situation that doesn't fit with commonly accepted standards. We'll see.

      Delete