Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Crux and Baphomet's Response

I had an interesting week. I was very pleased (sort of) to spend time with a very unusual creature that I had never heard of. His species is referred to as a crux, and as he informed me, his entire race is completely insane. I ended up spending a total of two days with him (Wednesday and Thursday).

My friend, the crux, is a bit hard to explain. His fur was pink but had white stripes that ran across his legs, muzzle, and tail. His face resembles that of a canine but had a curl at the tips of his ears. Crux's also have a very long and round prehensile tail with the stripes going all the way to the tip. This seems to be the most prominent feature of any crux.

I cannot forget how I was first introduced to him. I told him my name and he replied, "Hi there. My name is Crux. I am a crux. You can call me Bob." I then asked him what his actual name was and he replied, "What name do you think it should be?"

I told him that I liked Bob just fine, which for some reason made him sad. I asked him what was wrong, and he said, "Why don't you want to name me?"

I then asked a question that I ended up regretting: "What happens if I give you a name?"

"Then I will hate you and do everything I can to make you suffer... but, if you don't, I will be very sad and cry a lot. Please don't make me cry."

And so... unfortunately... I called him Eddie. And as promised, he ended up hating me. It was all really confusing. Apparently Eddie was his real name (so he says), and I got punched in the face. It really hurt too and I am still suffering from it. [Sorry for not explaining myself, Miss Silky. I communicate better through my blog.]


However, the next couple of days were filled with a lot of rape play. I enjoyed that part of it. Eddie liked to mumble a lot of crazy stuff in between ramming himself into my ass. I spent much of this time collared and chained to a wall inside his bedroom. There was one amusing moment where it appeared as if Bob was fighting with Eddie. He punched himself in the face a few times and even asked me for help.

I spent a few hours awkwardly trying to get him to stop crying. He told me that Bob was always hounding him about how ugly he was, and I had to convince him that he was actually very pretty. Honestly, I was pretty frightened through much of this... but there was also a thrill to it.

On the last day, he wanted to do something very weird. He rigged up my head so that I had to suck on his dick without being able to pull off. He literally made me suck him off while he read every single word of my new book Vox Deus out loud. It took hours and hours and hours, almost the entire day. Vox Deus is over 500 pages long. During this time, I had to drink down an unthinkable amount of cum. He orgasmed a lot. I'm still trembling about the whole thing as I write this.

When it was all over, He let me go with hugs and kisses. He was acting like a girl and being all cute and touchy-feely. I didn't know how to take it. I got out as soon as I could and went home to cry. I cried for like an hour. He's been sending me text messages. No words. Just a lot of little hearts. But after all that, I do... somehow... kind of... miss him.

Anyways, back to reality. I got a response from Baphomet after the Quentin interview from last week. I promised to post it here on this blog. This may later turn into a full interview with him which will totally make my day if it happens. Anyways, here it is:

Fascinating interview. Fascinating lore. I extend a peaceful invitation to Quentin to come meet with me at The Tailhole Club. Clothing optional. Sex optional. Everything optional. Let us meet and talk. I am deeply interested in you, Quentin. Let us come together and exchange wisdom under a black light.



And so ends his response. As I wrote this, I got a message from Eddie/Bob. He's angry at me for leaving and is threatening to come kill me. A moment later he apologized. I'm considering if I should call the police. But then... maybe this is just normal for a crux. I don't know what to do. Getting a bit depressed about it.

Anyways... Here is some information about Vox Deus. It's my new book and I recently had to listen to it while I sucked on a cock for a very long time. Not sure I even want to look at it anymore after that, but you can still read it if you want. Have a look:

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Bob/Eddie/Crux is not as insane for YOU being the enabler! Don't worry, though. I'm sure he/she/it will forgive you... after he/she/it kills you. Bob and Eddie will cry at the funeral. Crux will laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, that was incredibly cruel. I'm like seriously fearing for my life right now. Thanks for nothing.

      Delete
  2. The Crux is a fascinating and dangerous creature it would seem, giving it another name seems to fragment his psyche even further to form new personalities. They seem to need this as much as they resent this. Baphomet has an interest in Quentin, there is nothing good that can come from this he should take heed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I dunno about that. I don't know too much about Baphomet within Scritch City yet. It's possible this version is different than the RT one. Let's give him a chance!

      Delete