Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Mystery Interview and a New Book!

I have to be careful about how I present this. The person I was to interview was adamant that I not say anything at all about his identity. He is apparently in a very high security risk situation at the moment. I did not even get to meet him. We were going to meet somewhere, but he canceled and said he would do the whole thing through text. The latter even fell through and he said he would reduce the whole thing to a statement.

Now the question of it all had to do with where we were in relevance to the now supposedly defunct Railroad Towers. He claimed to have been there and had an opinion on it. Time and time again throughout the week, we just could not seem to come to a firm agreement for a venue. I was really curious because I was not sure if what I had experienced in Railroad Towers had been real or even a dream. I have blogs written from that period, but... I'm just not sure of their validity. I wanted closure.


My contact finally sent me his statement. The following is the whole of its contents:

Look... at the very least... the whole thing in Railroad Towers is just a nightmare that needed to end. And when something is nothing but a memory, it's best for all involved to just pretend that it never happened at all. Personally, I'm get[ting] sick of hearing about it. We're never going back. Who is to say we were even there at all?

Just look at your earlier blogs. It's all a jumbled mess, and half of what you found there exists here anyways. Dr. Brady runs a clinic here. He may not transform people into other sexes, but he certainly fucks them all the same. I am pretty sure I've seen Garry walking around here too.

My point is that you need to just get over it. Don't overthink it. Move on. You'[re] in Scritch City now. We're all here and stuff is happening now. Deal with it. We'll all be better off that way.

PS: If you ever reveal who I am, I will rape and murder you.

PPS: I love your blog!

PPPS: Seriously, I'll rape and murder you.



And so there you have it, and maybe the advice isn't so bad! I need to live in the moment. Explore all there is to see! Let the past go! I like the advice! And really there are so many wondrous things to find in this city. I look forward to exposing them for you.

Lastly, I have recently published a new book. It is called Vox Deus and it is available on the marketplace now. I have here with me a description as seen on the back cover of the book. It will follow up with a pricing guide and a link to where you can find a copy. Enjoy!

*****

WELCOME TO CORIUM

Corium...

A land where you are either a master... or a slave. Enter a land where sex, pleasure, pain... and even madness rule the nights.

Marcus the raccoon knew what Corium was about. He lived it. He embraced it. He was... happy. That was until the Author of this very book decided to make him into something greater. He would become the voice of God... the Vox Deus.

But as God and His creations starts to intertwine, the book slowly begins to rip itself apart. Can you survive its reading? Will it draw you into its pages where you may never escape?

Surely, you'd be better off reading something else. Something more family friendly perhaps?

*****

17.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition


Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. I am totally confused by now. It seems the mysterious stranger feels naked when Railroad Towers is mentioned... and not in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes feel it too. There are times I think it is going to find me here. There is a convincing impulse to just put it away.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the new book, love the cover! Perhaps the mysterious stranger is right, maybe it is time to move on and forget about Railroad Towers... for your own safety and sanity it would seem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a position I COULD take. Not sure if I wanna run away from it yet though.

      Delete