Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Sadly Denied

As the title suggests, I was unable to acquire an interview with the green fox. I really tried. I even communicated with him over text. After a little bit of haggling, he finally gave me his official statement:

Looking at your blog, you have an odd fascination with green foxes. While I can't blame you for that, I have to decline the interview for security reasons.

I can't say that I have entirely given up. Where it is true that his green color is very peculiar, there seems to be something special about him. Security reasons? Interesting. But I have no proof one way or another. I can't seem to get any farther with him at the moment. Don't even know his name. Regardless, I have to move on.

One interesting bit of news comes from the famous Railroad Club owned by Miss Silky. Apparently there has been some confusion concerning me on that front. I got some odd replies in my message box which suggested that I was someone who I wasn't.


I popped over to the Railroad Club to figure out what this was all about. Miss Silky introduced me to someone with a very familiar name. There was a human there who played the trumpet during their evening shows. His name is Buddy. Some people have been confusing this man with me. But it makes some sense, I suppose. I author my books under the name Buddy Tippet.

Seemed like a pleasant fellow. We talked for a bit and traded cards. We had a good chuckle over the similarities in our names. Actually, our personalities are quite similar. Maybe we are bred from the same sort of stock. Who knows?

When I asked about his past, however, he was less than forthcoming. I believe his exact words were, "There are some things best left in the past. And even if I were to tell you, I'm not sure either one of us would understand."


Confusing words, to be sure. But I could hear the conviction in his voice. He knew what he was talking about, so I left it at that. At the very least, I was able to write a blog about the differences between him and I. I look forward to more conversations with Buddy.

Once again, I want to point out that I have a new book out for sale. It is called b.t. See how the title is lower case? That's me being avant garde. Hehe. Here is some information as well as the cover... which never seems to display correctly:

11.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Confusing to be sure indeed! I hear the sincerity as well. Scritch City seems weirder than Railroad Towers! The narrator is delving deeper, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you didn't get to meet up with the green fox, that would have proved interesting I'm sure. Buddy seems like an interesting fella, he sure was cryptic when talking of the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we have some sort of link, but at the end of the day, we really are different people.

      Delete