Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Scritch City at a Glance

Just as an update to the green fox situation, I did learn his name. I spoke with him again; however, he still wishes me to keep quiet about him and his business. The good news is that he has opened up the future for a possible interview. I really do want to respect his privacy. I'll provide more information when I have it, but, for now, I am very optimistic.

Miss Silky has apparently been promoting my blog around Scritch City. Right under my nose too. I had no idea she was doing that until a few animals at the Railroad Club informed me of it. This may provide me with more of a stable position within the city than I had previously expected.

Scritch City is primarily a hedonistic society. It's ruled by an upper class of which I have somehow been integrated into. The city is split into two halves: east and west. To the east, all authority comes down from Miss Silky herself from her base of power, the Railroad Club. This is not even a secret. Everyone knows it and it is accepted.


The Scritch City police is under the authority of Miss Silky. Although it is still privately managed by Commissioner Spencer, a bulldog. There job is to keep the peace in particular areas of the city and make sure Miss Silky's wishes are managed correctly. I know this sounds a tad corrupt, but I've not really seen a real problem with this. It seems to work quite well so as long as you remain in good standing.

The west side of Scritch City is mostly out of the hands of Miss Silky. It is under the control of a goat man known as Baphomet. He operates his own club known as the Tailhole Club. I have never been there personally, but I hear that the place is a glorified den of hedonism. Miss Silky tells me that she has a working relationship with Baphomet. She leaves him alone, and he does likewise to her. I do intend to visit the Tailhole Club later just as soon as I can do so with personal safety in mind.


So the original idea for this blog was to tell of a personal experience I had with a police officer by the name of Dakota, but I got a bit lost in my description of the city. And I suppose it was something I needed to do anyways. I'll get to Officer Dakota in the next blog.

Also, while I was writing this, I got a very interesting text message from someone who may wish to speak with me. He wants to keep his identity secret for now. I already spent a little time speaking with him and intend to pursue the lead very soon.

Before I go, I want to keep plugging my new book which has much to do with this fine city. It's called b.t. and it is available in multiple formats currently. Here is some information:

11.99 - Paperback Edition
5.99 - Kindle Edition

Click here to see the Amazon.com listing of all of my books.

4 comments:

  1. Scritch City is truly a nightclub town. Every institution is with the party in mind. Still, the undercurrents can become riptides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fair warning, to be sure. I am, however, confident in present security.

      Delete
  2. Fascinating that Miss Silky has taken up an interest in you, I'm sure you wont disappoint her(for your own sake don't). She has a lot of power , but as you described the city has an order to it. I look forward to hearing about Officer Dakota.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an official member of the Railroad Club. I'll be fine. Meeting a lot of interesting people there. It's good to start off on top, aye?

      Delete